On Wednesday, Jan. 22, 1014, Forbes released data from the National Association for Colleges and Employers (NACE) that surveyed 10,000 college seniors who were set to graduate in the spring of 2013.
The chart below represents 17 different majors and illustrates the percentage of graduates who received job offers prior to graduating in their respective major.
- Should cash be part of your emergency fund?
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for students
- Why the CEO of the Container Store pays...
- Top 10 insurance myths that people think are...
- How to take the scare out of the cost of...
- Should you install your own kitchen cabinets?
- 6 ways to jump-start your savings account
- 9 things we routinely overpay for
- Why the CEO of the Container Store pays... 9
- Americans still prefer male bosses 8
- Landlords may be charging pet fees just... 7
- 9 things we routinely overpay for 6
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 5
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 4
- Facebook is now helping its female... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4