On Wednesday, Jan. 22, 1014, Forbes released data from the National Association for Colleges and Employers (NACE) that surveyed 10,000 college seniors who were set to graduate in the spring of 2013.
The chart below represents 17 different majors and illustrates the percentage of graduates who received job offers prior to graduating in their respective major.
- 50 highest paying jobs in Utah
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Want that new gadget? Here are some ways to...
- 7 reasons why millennials are unemployed and...
- How to get the best deals this fall
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know
- How to be a billionaire
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 11
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 8
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- How to be a billionaire 3
- 5 reasons to be optimistic about the... 2
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to... 2