On Wednesday, Jan. 22, 1014, Forbes released data from the National Association for Colleges and Employers (NACE) that surveyed 10,000 college seniors who were set to graduate in the spring of 2013.
The chart below represents 17 different majors and illustrates the percentage of graduates who received job offers prior to graduating in their respective major.
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 86
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 8
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 4
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- Political polarization is a driving... 1