On Wednesday, Jan. 22, 1014, Forbes released data from the National Association for Colleges and Employers (NACE) that surveyed 10,000 college seniors who were set to graduate in the spring of 2013.
The chart below represents 17 different majors and illustrates the percentage of graduates who received job offers prior to graduating in their respective major.
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- As stocks rise, so does anxiety: Time to get...
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 6
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Should you take a store up on its... 2