CEDAR 50, PINE VIEW 25: Cedar got the win at home against Pine View with help from top scorer Courtney Morley, who scored 16 points including two 3-pointers.
DESERT HILLS 62, CANYON VIEW 34: Kenzie Done led four Desert Hills players in double figures with 15 points.
DIXIE 67, SNOW CANYON 54: Liz Empey torched the nets for 30 points, and grabbed seven rebounds to lead Dixie to the region victory on the road over Snow Canyon.
STANSBURY 47, BEAR RIVER 45: Bailey Wilson led Stansbury with 12 points on the night, and the Stallions managed to hold onto the region win despite being outscored 17-4 in the final quarter.
TOOELE 55, GRANTSVILLE 32: Courtney Schiwal dropped in a game-high 21 points to lead Tooele in the lopsided region victory at home. Grantsville finished the game 13-for-30 from the free-throw line.
RICHFIELD 52, PAYSON 42: Madison Utley torched the nets for 27 points, and Richfield opened the game on with a 16-6 run that left Payson in the dust.
CARBON 56, JUAB 38: Katie Basinger led Carbon with 15 points, and the home team enjoyed a 18-9 fourth-quarter run to earn its first region win of the season.
KANAB 51, PAROWAN 42: Shaylee McDonald led the visiting team with 22 points, and Kanab finished the game on a 23-16 run to earn the region win.
DELTA 50, MILLARD 47: Sidney Springer paced Delta with 16 points, and the visitors survived a late rally by Millard to claim a second consecutive region win.
MAESER PREP 54, ROCKWELL 41
ROWLAND HALL 48, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 35: Rowland Hall kept their undefeated region play alive at home against Layton Christian. Marisa Eng, from Rowland Hall, was one of three players who scored 12 points.
NORTH SEVIER 62, WASATCH ACADEMY 43: North Sevier opened the game on a 19-7 run, and were able to cruise to the region win. Keyani Rivera managed to score a game-high 35 points for Wasatch Academy in the loss.
GUNNISON 45, SUMMIT ACADEMY 39: Madee Christenson led all scorers with 16 points, and Gunnison rallied back from an early deficit to take the region victory.
SOUTH SUMMIT 58, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 29: The Wildcats led 18-4 after the first quarter, as Alisha Lewis led all scorers with 18 points.
INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 54, WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 21: With eight different scorers, ICS was victorious on the road against West Ridge Academy. Courtney Leman was the top scorer for the Lions with 14 points, followed by Emily Lincoln who scored 12 points.
WENDOVER 42, DUGWAY 23: Aurora Rodriguez netted 11 points for Wendover Tuesday night, and the visitors rallied for a third consecutive region win in the lopsided ball game.
WEST 54, PARK CITY 52: Kelsey Price poured in 22 points in the Panthers' narrow win.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48