PANGUITCH 53, VALLEY 43: Tyce Barney dropped 31 points to help Panguitch defeat Valley.
AMERICAN FORK 42, HERRIMAN 34: American Fork finished strong in the second half to hold off Herriman at home.
RIVERTON 61, PLEASANT GROVE 34: Latisha and Shelby Richards combined for 28 points and three 3-pointers to propel Riverton past Pleasant Grove.
ROY 61, OGDEN 36: Kaitlyn Hurley scored a game high 16 points, and Roy held Ogden from scoring in double digits in three quarters to take the region win on the road.
HURRICANE 62, CEDAR 53: Brooklyn Gubler poured in a game-high 25 points, nine of which coming from distance, and London Steglich added 16 points in the Hurricane win. Courtney Morely chipped in 20 points in the loss for Cedar as the two teams combined for 15 3-pointers.
STANSBURY 53, TOOELE 29: Stansbury didn't allow Tooele to reach double figure scoring totals in any quarter and behind 21 points from Rachel Prescott, it picked up the convincing win.
DELTA 44, PAROWAN 9: Delta had 10 different players contribute to the action in the big win at home.
MILLARD 45, ENTERPRISE 40: Three different players reached double figure scoring totals in the Millard win.
ROCKWELL 37, MERIT ACADEMY 18: Anga Anquin and Maddie Wilson combined for 24 points in the win for Rockwell.
SOUTH SUMMIT 49, GUNNISON 33: Alisha Lewis netted 15 points and South Summit limited Gunnison to nine points in the second and third quarters combined to pull off the win.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 52
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 52
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48