GUNNISON 73, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 35: Kaz Mogle and Drake Reynolds had themselves a night as they combined for 49 points, 30 of which came from beyond the arc, to lead the home team in the win. Hudson Chapple netted 12 points in the loss.
NORTH SUMMIT 67, SUMMIT ACADEMY 66: North Summit's Cameron Smith was a difficult opponent for Summit Academy. The game came down to the wire when Summit Academy gave up a layup with 2 seconds left to lose the game at home. Free throws definitely made a difference in this game.
SOUTH SUMMIT 67, MANTI 46: South Summit jumped out to an early 18-point lead and cruised the rest of the way to knock off Manti at home. The Wildcats combined to hit 11 3-pointers in the win.
ST. JOSEPH 68, DUGWAY 46: St. Joseph opened up a commanding lead at the break and cruised in the second half to blow past Dugway. Nick Gruet and Michael O'Brien set the pace with 14 points apiece in the win.
WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 69, WEST DESERT 37: Luke Evans helped the West Ridge Academy Fighting Eagles to a victory on the road by scoring 32 points, including three 3-pointers. Alec Metzger, also from the Eagles, put up 23 points for his team. Devin Timm from the West Desert Hawks put up a valiant effort with 24 points.
TINTIC 63, MOUNT VERNON 20: Tintic had four players reach double figures, led by Layne Murdoch with 18 points, in its lopsided win at Mount Vernon.
TELOS 59, INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 34
GREEN RIVER 46, MONTICELLO 40: Taylor Johnson recorded the double-double with 16 points and 14 boards, while Kira Engleman chipped in 10 more to help Green River edge Monticello in an overtime thriller. Zoe Chadwick netted 17 points in the loss.
MILFORD 51, BRYCE VALLEY 43:
WAYNE 64, ESCALANTE 35: Wayne was victorious at home against Escalante. Its leading scorer, Sarah Taylor, finished with 20 points to help the Badgers earn the win. Shelby Steed from the Moquis had 14 points, including four 3-pointers in the loss.
VIEWMONT 50, WENDOVER 40: Katie Toole and Caroline Brown combined for 29 points to power Viewmont over Wendover on the road. Stephanie Badillo finished with a game-high 19 points and four treys in the loss.
RIVERTON 70, TIMPVIEW 55: The Haddock sisters from Timpview, Lacy Haddock and Lyndie Haddock, put up a good fight on the road against Riverton as they combined for 44 points. The Riverton Silverwolves were led by Shelby Richards' 24 points.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0