VIEWMONT 74, NORTHRIDGE 61: Katie Toole grabbed 10 rebounds, and finished with 23 points to record a double-double for Viewmont in the region win at home.
LAYTON 60, WEBER 26: Jaden Anderson led all scorers with 18 points to lead the Lancers in the road win over Weber.
FREMONT 63, DAVIS 21: The Silver Wolves jumped out to a 28-11 lead in the first half, and cruised on to the comfortable victory at home. Shelbee Molen led all scorers with 15 points, including three 3s.
GRANGER 51, HILLCREST 48: Jessica Matheson netted a game-high of 20 points to lead the Lancers past the Huskies in region play.
BRIGHTON 62, COPPER HILLS 41: Dani Barton scored 21 points while teammate Maddy Chin finished with 18 to lead the Bengals in the Region 3 win over Copper Hills.
ALTA 58, JORDAN 34: Elsa Ferre led all scorers with 27 points, as Alta cruised past Jordan to pick up the region win on the road.
LONE PEAK 54, AMERICAN FORK 44: Kelsey McCann and Sam Barnett led the Lone Peak Knights to a victory against American Fork. McCann scored 21 points and had 11 rebounds, while Barnett had 11 points and 15 rebounds.
HERRIMAN 61, WESTLAKE 50: Kate Lamoreaux nailed a trey with two seconds remaining, and then the Mustangs enjoyed a 13-2 run in the overtime session.
BONNEVILLE 53, LOGAN 39: Cortney Porter led Bonneville to its second consecutive region victory with 33 points, as the Lakers used a 27-11 halftime lead to cruise to the win.
BOX ELDER 53, OGDEN 33: Box Elder was led by Keslee Stevenson to earn the home win. Stevenson scored 17 points, including two 3-pointers to help the Bees come out victorious.
SKY VIEW 71, ROY 64: Lindsey Jensen scored six straight points in the third quarter to give the Bobcats an eight-point lead and ultimately secured the win. Jensen finished with 17 points while Katheryn Williams added 15 points. Aubrey Porter totaled a game-high 22 points with six 3s for Roy in the loss.
HIGHLAND 50, CYPRUS 36: Trailing by one at the half, the Rams outscored the Pirates in the third quarter to secure the victory at home. Maata Epenisa led Highland with 20 points in the win.
EAST 48, KEARNS 47: East was victorious in this close matchup with Kearns. Aloma Solovi, lead the Leopards with 14 points including one 3-pointer. Tasha Ika of Kearns had a strong game with 20 points, including four 3-pointers.
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25