Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
LAYTON 67, WEBER 58: Jarriesse Blackmon had a game-high 26 points to lead the Lancers in the home win over Weber.
VIEWMONT 56, NORTHRIDGE 42: McKay Johnson scored 10 points and grabbed six rebounds to help lift Viewmont over Northridge. McKay Butler contributed 17 points for the Vikings Tuesday night.
RIVERTON 68, LEHI 47: Jeff Arens posted 22 points, as the Silverwolves opened the second half on a 20-9 run to cruise past Lehi in region play.
WESTLAKE 51, HERRIMAN 49: Westlake was able to take the win at home against Herriman in a close game. Brayden Holker led the Thunder with 16 points.
LONE PEAK 68, AMERICAN FORK 59: T.J. Haws led Lone Peak with 36 points, draining seven 3-pointers Tuesday night at UVU to lead the defending champions past American Fork.
WOODS CROSS 82, CLEARFIELD 46: Jackson Pohlman, Garret Grant, and Luke Jowers combined for 54 points to lead the Wildcats in the region win at home. In the loss, Marquis Jones picked up 19 points, including three treys.
MOUNTAIN VIEW 62, MURRAY 57: Ryan Warner led Mountain View to a win on the road Tuesday against Murray by scoring 16 points with two 3-pointers. AJ Hodges contributed for the Spartans with 17 points and one 3-pointer.
PROVO 59, SPRINGVILLE 49: Bowman Daley led the Provo Bulldogs to a victory over Springville by scoring 23 points. Max Schreiner of Springville scored 18 points, including three 3-pointers in the loss.
SPANISH FORK 55, WASATCH 50: Taylor Parker led Spanish Fork to another solid finish, scoring 24 points in the narrow region victory at Wasatch. Hayes Hall dropped in five 3-pointers, and finished with 14 points for the Dons.
UNION 53, UINTAH 46: Trailing by six heading into the fourth quarter, the Cougars outscored the Utes by 13 points to secure the Region 10 victory. Cayden Law earned a game-high of 15 points in the win.
JUAN DIEGO 49, PARK CITY 46: After trailing by eight points at the half, Juan Diego rallied and came back to secure the narrow win by three. Gabe Colosimo led the Soaring Eagle with 29 points.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34