Fuse, Getty Images/Fuse
Navigating the array of tax-related terms at tax time can be, well, taxing.
But there is no need to become overwhelmed by tax jargon. Several websites offer in-depth glossaries that help make tax terms more clear.
Here are just a few places on the Internet you can go to sort out tax terminology:
—Bankrate.com: Provides definitions designed to help filers become more tax-term fluent.
—FindLaw: Features list of common tax words and terms. http://public.findlaw.com/taxes/tax-basics/le10(UNDERSCORE)iglossary.html
—Kiplinger: A-to-Z list of tax terms you need to know. http://www.kiplinger.com/article/taxes/T054-C000-S001-kiplinger-s-tax-glossary-tax-terms-you-need-to-kno.html
—Investopedia: Offers concise definitions of an array of tax terms. http://www.investopedia.com/categories/taxes.asp
©2014 McClatchy-Tribune Information Services
Distributed by MCT Information Services
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- 14 things local employers say you shouldnt do...
- 10 easy last-minute gifts for everyone on...
- 30 Christmas gifts that keep on giving
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Freelancing: The new way to work
- Dave Ramsey says: Make the most of a...
- Survey finds fewer women working now than in...