GRAND FORKS, N.D. — Jordan Richardson scored 16 points and Weber State earned its first road win of the season with a 72-60 victory over North Dakota on Saturday.
Weber State (6-6, 3-1 Big Sky) scored the first nine points of the game before North Dakota responded with a 10-0 run of its own.
Weber State began to pull away late in the first half, closing with a 16-6 run for a 36-24 halftime lead. North Dakota (5-9, 2-2) never got closer than being down seven in the second half.
Jeremy Senglin had 15 points for the Wildcats. Davion Berry added 12 and Byron Fulton had 10. Richardson led a 9 of 17 Weber State effort from behind the 3-point line, hitting 4 of his 5 attempts.
Troy Huff scored 17 for North Dakota, making 10 of 11 attempts from the free throw line. Jaron Nash had 14 points and Alonzo Traylor added 10.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 81
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34