GRAND FORKS, N.D. — Jordan Richardson scored 16 points and Weber State earned its first road win of the season with a 72-60 victory over North Dakota on Saturday.
Weber State (6-6, 3-1 Big Sky) scored the first nine points of the game before North Dakota responded with a 10-0 run of its own.
Weber State began to pull away late in the first half, closing with a 16-6 run for a 36-24 halftime lead. North Dakota (5-9, 2-2) never got closer than being down seven in the second half.
Jeremy Senglin had 15 points for the Wildcats. Davion Berry added 12 and Byron Fulton had 10. Richardson led a 9 of 17 Weber State effort from behind the 3-point line, hitting 4 of his 5 attempts.
Troy Huff scored 17 for North Dakota, making 10 of 11 attempts from the free throw line. Jaron Nash had 14 points and Alonzo Traylor added 10.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20