GRAND FORKS, N.D. — Jordan Richardson scored 16 points and Weber State earned its first road win of the season with a 72-60 victory over North Dakota on Saturday.
Weber State (6-6, 3-1 Big Sky) scored the first nine points of the game before North Dakota responded with a 10-0 run of its own.
Weber State began to pull away late in the first half, closing with a 16-6 run for a 36-24 halftime lead. North Dakota (5-9, 2-2) never got closer than being down seven in the second half.
Jeremy Senglin had 15 points for the Wildcats. Davion Berry added 12 and Byron Fulton had 10. Richardson led a 9 of 17 Weber State effort from behind the 3-point line, hitting 4 of his 5 attempts.
Troy Huff scored 17 for North Dakota, making 10 of 11 attempts from the free throw line. Jaron Nash had 14 points and Alonzo Traylor added 10.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14