GRAND FORKS, N.D. — Jordan Richardson scored 16 points and Weber State earned its first road win of the season with a 72-60 victory over North Dakota on Saturday.
Weber State (6-6, 3-1 Big Sky) scored the first nine points of the game before North Dakota responded with a 10-0 run of its own.
Weber State began to pull away late in the first half, closing with a 16-6 run for a 36-24 halftime lead. North Dakota (5-9, 2-2) never got closer than being down seven in the second half.
Jeremy Senglin had 15 points for the Wildcats. Davion Berry added 12 and Byron Fulton had 10. Richardson led a 9 of 17 Weber State effort from behind the 3-point line, hitting 4 of his 5 attempts.
Troy Huff scored 17 for North Dakota, making 10 of 11 attempts from the free throw line. Jaron Nash had 14 points and Alonzo Traylor added 10.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 150
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 29
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27