COPPER HILLS 75, TOOELE 43: Porter Hawkins, Zac Hoffman and Preston Sanchez each scored 12 points for Copper Hills, as the visitors enjoyed an early victory to cruise past Tooele in a lopsided manner.
MILLARD 47, MAESER PREP 32: Jeffrey Robison led Millard with 20 points on the night, as the home side capitalized on a 28-13 first half advantage to hand the visitors a loss. Griffin Garner scored 15 points in the loss.
SOUTH SUMMIT 52, DUCHESNE 46: It was all South Summit in the second half, which was able to pickup the tough victory over Duchesne on the road.
SOUTH SEVIER 61, MANTI 59: Kolten Bigelow sank the game winning basket as time expired to lift South Sevier over visiting Manti. Garrett Peterson, who finished with 14 points, sank a pair of 3-pointers in the overtime period to contribute in the Rams win.
STANSBURY 49, ROCKWELL 43: Stansbury recovered from a sluggish start with a 16-4 third quarter rally, and were able to finish strong to claim victory at home. Gage Manzione led the Stallions with 15 points Wednesday night.
WHITEHORSE 64, NEWCOMB, N.M. 60: Elijah Garcia led three Raiders in double figures with 16 points.
COPPER HILLS 72, WEST 59: Shirten Wissinger led all scorers with 26 points, while Sydney May added 17 points in Copper Hills lopsided win at home over West.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33