Matt Gade, Deseret News
ROY 50, LOGAN 41: After opening the game on a 18-8 run, Roy were able to skip past Logan for its first region win of the season. Dakota Nalder led all scorers with 14 points in the Royals victory.
BOX ELDER 71, SKY VIEW 61: The Bees had a strong fourth quarter as Shad Watson had a game-high 24 points.
BOUNTIFUL 73, JUDGE MEMORIAL 44: Trevor Lloyd and Jordan Bleak sent the Braves on a 14-2 run during the third quarter, hitting two 3-pointers apiece and effectively put the game away. Lloyd finished with 11 points and Bleak led Bountiful with 19 in the region battle between Top 20-ranked teams.
DESERT HILLS 54, HURRICANE 35: Quincy Matthews scored 15 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to record the double-double for Desert Hills in the region win at Hurricane.
PINE VIEW 61, DIXIE 44: Collin Dowdell led Pine View with the 19-point, 18-rebound double-double in the big region win over Dixie at home.
SNOW CANYON 50, CANYON VIEW 25: It was all Snow Canyon Wednesday night, as the visitors doubled up Canyon View in the region battle. Nate Gottfredson scored a game-high 19 points in the Warriors victory.
WENDOVER 72, ST. JOSEPH 67: James Trujillo torched the nets for 37 points, while Hector Duran poured on 26 points for Wendover in the overtime win at St. Joseph. Trujillo and Duran combined for 13 3-pointers on the night.
DUGWAY 70, WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 60: Josh Johnson torched the nets for 34 points Wednesday night, as Dugway defended its home court with the solid region victory. Luke Evans dropped in 30 points for West Ridge Academy in the loss.
TELOS 52, MOUNT VERNON 28: Chase Perkins scored a game high 10 points for Telos, which opened the game on a 18-5 run that left Mount Vernon in the dust. Telos outscored the home team 29-17 in the second half.
TINTIC 65, INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 27: The Miners led 33-12 at the half as Layne Murdoch posted 18 points.
PIUTE 71, BRYCE VALLEY 64: Logan Steed led the T-Birds balanced attack with 16 points to offset Josaiah Brannon's 28 points for the Mustangs.
PANGUITCH 70, DIAMOND RANCH 64: Tyce Barney was the player of the game for Panguitch, scoring 30 points to lift the visitors past Diamond Ranch in the region tilt. Chance Campbell added 19 points for the Bobcats.
VALLEY 57, ESCALANTE 38: Valley handed Escalante its seventh consecutive loss this season, as Kobe Shatto and Colman Sorensen combined for 27 Valley points in the lopsided win at home.
WASATCH 51, BEN LOMOND 36
EMERY 67, CARBON 45
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Boxing champ Gene Fullmer: An ordinary family...
- High school track: Orem boys, Millard girls...
- Utahns in baseball: Ex-Utah pitcher Tyler...
- Brad Rock: Utah-BYU rivalry will... 166
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 85
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 39
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 38
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 37
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32