JUDGE MEMORIAL 86, KEARNS 50: Kailie Quinn of Judge was in command, scoring 36 points and hitting six 3-pointers to lead the Bulldogs in the one-sided victory. Vennessa Austin, Grace Nakamura, and Rachel Shubella each reached double digits for the Bulldogs.
SKYLINE 46, OREM 31: Sydnee Taylor scored a game-high 18 points, including three 3-pointers, to lead the Eagles in the win on the road.
SALEM HILLS 41, PROVO 39: Tiffany Madson scored 13 points with four assists and four steals to push Salem Hills past Provo in a tightly contested game. In the loss, Noa Talia-Masuda poured in a game-high 25 points.
DESERT HILLS 83, HURRICANE 50: Haley Bodnar scored a game-high of 24 points in the road win over Hurricane.
STANSBURY 49, PAYSON 31: Rachel Prescott reached double digits for the Stallions in the road win over Payson.
SOUTH SEVIER 48, BEAVER 30: The Rams got off to a hot first-quarter start, and then held on to the win through the second half. Maci Parsons led the South Sevier attack with 14 points with four 3-pointers.
KANAB 45, RICHFIELD 42: Shaylee McDonald was 13-of-14 from foul-line en route to a game-best 28 points, leading Kanab to the win in the final minutes. Aliesha Houston added five rebounds, nine assists and eight steals to the Cowboys effort.
PARK CITY 45, BEN LOMOND 27:
MORGAN 74, TOOELE 30: Morgan continued its dominance with four players reaching double figures. Lisa VanCampen led the way with 18 points.
NORTH SEVIER 42, GUNNISON 41: North Sevier held off a late surge by Gunnison and survived with a one-point win. Peyton Torgerson had 11 points.
WEST JORDAN 42, TAYLORSVILLE 41: Sierra Brodie hit a buzzer-beater to lift the Jaguars in the nonregion win. Brodie finished with six points and Rachel Green led West Jordan with 13. Kaitlin Toluono had 13 points for Taylorsville in the loss.
WASATCH ACADEMY 43, PINNACLE 33: Keyani Rivera exploded for 28 points, including four makes from beyond the arc, and Wasatch Academy picked up the win.
ALTA 61, COTTONWOOD 22: Twelve players scored for the Hawks in the home win over Cottonwood.
CARBON 55, GRANTSVILLE 20: Katie Basinger drained four treys on her way to 22 points as the Dinos led 21-2 after the opening quarter.
WENDOVER 66, WEST WENDOVER, NEV. 44: Aurora Rodriguez tallied a game-high 20 points and nailed four 3-pointers while Stephanie Badillo and Lidia Delgadillo added 14 points apiece for Wendover at home.
INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 39, ROCKWELL 35: Kellie Wolff led a balanced scoring attack with 12 points as Intermountain Christian squeaked past Rockwell.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 45
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 33
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 10
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this... 5