GREELEY, Colo. — Tim Huskisson scored 16 points, hitting 3 of 4 3-point attempts, to lead Northern Colorado to a dominating 91-55 victory over Southern Utah in a Big Sky Conference game Saturday night.
Jordan Wilson contributed 10 points for Northern Colorado (8-3, 2-0). The Bears have now won seven consecutive games at home.
Huskisson, who has now scored in double figures in six games this year, made the first six points as the Bears jumped out to a 6-0 lead. They took a 39-25 advantage into the halftime break. They continued the scoring deluge in the second half, leading 74-37 with 8:06 remaining in the game.
Southern Utah (1-10, 0-2) did close to 18-15 with 9:01 remaining in the first period, but the Bears went on a 17-2 run to stymie that come-back attempt. The Bears made 62 percent of their field goal attempts.
Eric Rippetoe led Southern Utah with 10 points.
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Injury-riddled BYU set to host WCC powerhouse...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Gonzaga holds off BYU in WCC season-opener
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 35
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 26