DESERT HILLS 86, JUAN DIEGO 58: Desert Hills had five different players reach double figures in an offensive outburst against Juan Diego. The two teams combined for 17 3-pointers.
BEAVER 36, RICHFIELD 21: Macail Wood nearly outscored Richfield herself, scoring 20 points in the Beaver victory over the Wildcats.
MILLARD 43, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 27: Cheryl Stephenson had 19 points in the convincing win for Millard.
WESTLAKE 48, GRANGER 37: Anny Clements led Westlake with 12 points and seven rebounds while Leilani Hansen added 10 points and seven boards in the win. Jessica Matheson scored a game-high 13 points for Granger in the loss.
NORTH SANPETE 52, STANSBURY 34:
RIVERTON 71, JORDAN 17: Rebecca Mcdougal led all scorers with 17 points for Riverton.
CEDAR 58, WEST 46:
EMERY 79, UNION 35:
DIXIE 36, ENTERPRISE 33: Liz Empey led the Flyers from the low post with 14 points as Dixie used a big fourth quarter to rally for the win.
HURRICANE 52, GRANTSVILLE 25:
WENDOVER 87, WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 57: James Trujillo netted 27 points and Dallan Murphy scored 17 points with three 3-pointers in the win for Wendover. Luke Evans paced West Ridge with 34 points in the loss.
DUGWAY 65, MOUNT VERNON 33: Dugway took the lopsided victory over Mount Vernon. Josh Johnson led with 26 points. John Catella thew down 11 points.
INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 50, WEST DESERT 30: Will Green dropped in 26 points as ICS managed to score consistently on West Desert in its first win of the season.
PIUTE 58, MILFORD 33: The T-birds jumped out to an early lead, and then coasted in the road win. Mathew Millett led Piute with 16 points while JJ Ramos and Dalton Steed added 15 and 12 points, respectively.
PANGUITCH 60, WAYNE 23: Tyce Barney totaled 26 points, 10 rebounds, and seven steals as the Bobcats rolled at home in the Region 20 matchup. Keldon Norris chipped in 12 points with six boards and and five assists in the win.
BRYCE VALLEY 81, ESCALANTE 44: Five different Mustangs finished in double figures as Bryce Valley rolled past Escalante. Josaiah Brannon led the scoring barrage with 14.
VALLEY 66, DIAMOND RANCH 65: Despite 28 points from Diamond Ranchs Nick Doughty, the D-Backs still dropped a tough region loss to Valley.
ALTA 64, COTTONWOOD 40: Zach Rollins played a stellar game for Alta, scoring a game-high 30 points with nine 3-pointers and missing just two shots all night. Landon Albrecht added nine points and nine rebounds while Trevor Hill had nine points, four assists and three steals in the win.
WOODS CROSS 70, COPPER HILLS 63: Woods Cross was hot from beyond the arc with eight 3-pointers. Luke Jowers led in scoring with 23 points and two treys.
WEST JORDAN 59, JUDGE MEMORIAL 53: Brent Beales scored 24 points, and Malique McCoy added 11 as West Jordan snapped an two-game losing skid at the Olympus Tournament with a strong win over the Bulldogs.
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utes' center Jakob Poeltl says he'll return...
- Soccer: Taylor Booth is a 13-year-old phenom...
- The Pit is no place anyone wants to be, yet...
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals in 3...
- Dick Harmon: Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis among...
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utahns in baseball: Utah alum C.J. Cron...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utes' center Jakob Poeltl says he'll... 48
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 35
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 28
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a... 16
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 15