JUDGE MEMORIAL 67, COTTONWOOD 61: Ryan Pauley led three Bulldogs in double figures with 24 points at the Utah Autism Foundation Holiday Classic.
ALTA 58, HIGHLAND 39: Alta shutdown Highland in the first quarter outscoring them 28-12. Zach Rollins led the Hawks with 18 points and four treys. Trevor Hill added 11 points and grabbed nine rebounds.
OLYMPUS 67, FREMONT 51: The Titans defeated the Silver Wolves by 16 points in a tough game. Alec Monson netted 17 points with six from beyond the arc. Spencer Williams threw down 11 points with three treys.
MOUNTAIN VIEW 68, BISMARCK, N.D. 46: Ryan Warner led the Bruins to a 22-point victory over Bismarck, N.D., scoring 21 points with two three-pointers. Wyatt Allred threw down 13 points with four treys.
CEDAR 50, GRANTSVILLE 43: Cedar took care of business scoring 27 points to finish off the fourth quarter and to take the seven points win. Kordan Nielson netted 21 points with six from beyond the arc. Dustin Staggs added 15 points.
PAROWAN 71, ROCKWELL 39: Jake Smith led the Rams to a lopsided victory over Rockwell, scoring 14 points with 12 from beyond the arc and grabbing five rebounds. Colton Barton scored 11 points and three rebounds.
JUAB 75, PAROWAN 69: Josh Clark put on a show in the win against Parowan throwing down 38 points and sending the game into overtime. Josh Rowley added 13 points.
ALTAMONT 38, TABIONA 32: Nikole Lemon led the Longhorns to victory with a game-high 14 points.
PANGUITCH 86, ESCALANTE 25: Taylor Bennett scored a game-high 27 points and grabbed seven rebounds and Whittni Orton scored 17 points and nine assists in the very lopsided victory over Escalante at home.
VALLEY 44, BRYCE VALLEY 33: Heather and Nicole Roundy combined for 30 points to led the Buffaloes to the 11-point victory.
MANTI 38, CANYON VIEW 34:
AMERICAN FORK 54, COPPER HILLS 49: Maile Richardson finished with 16 points and 16 rebounds as American Fork eked out an overtime victory over Copper Hills.
STANSBURY 47, SOUTH SUMMIT 46: The Stallions edged the Wildcats.
CEDAR 43, NORTH SANPETE 41: Cedar edged the Wolves.
BEAR RIVER 53, MALAD, IDAHO 38: The Bears jumped out to a 21-10 lead after the first quarter as Alyssa Park pulled down six boards to go with 20 points.
PAROWAN 47, GRANTSVILLE 41
HUNTER 52, WESTLAKE 49: Hunter had a slow start, ending the first quarter down nine points but took a commanding lead in the second half and finished the game with the 3-point win over Westlake. Hunter was led by Kimauri Toias game-high 21 points.
HURRICANE 48, WEST 37
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32