MURRAY 52, COPPER HILLS 50: Murray came up big in crunch time, scoring 19 in the fourth quarter to get the comeback victory. Baylee Leiter scored a game-high 15 points for the Lady Spartans.
TAYLORSVILLE 49, PLEASANT GROVE 37: Kaitlyn Toluono led the way for the Warriors by scoring 20 points with one 3-pointer. Mattie Evensen added 15 points for Taylorsville in the road win.
ROY 55, DAVIS 36: Kaitlyn Hurley poured in a game-high 25 points, and Roy enjoyed a 13-7 fourth quarter run to pick up the big win over Davis on the road.
FREMONT 77, SKY VIEW 64: Shelbee Molen finished the night with 25 points, hitting five 3-pointers to lead Fremont past Sky View. Katheryn Williams and Lindsey Jensen combined for 47 points for Sky View in the loss.
SALEM HILLS 49, HILLCREST 21: Tiffany Madson contributed 27 points for the SkyHawks in the lopsided win over Hillcrest.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 42, OREM 38: Liz Eaton finished with 16 points to lead Maple Mountain to the win over Orem.
ALTA 73, LONE PEAK 42: Rachel McDonald finished with 13 points with seven rebounds, while Mariah Martin added 16 points and six steals to propel Alta to a solid win at home. The Hawks outscored Lone Peak 45-16 in the second half.
RIVERTON 58, HUNTER 20: Riverton took an early 34-12 lead at halftime, and were led Shelby Richards who finished the game with 16 points.
GUNNISON 46, DUCHESNE 33: Madee Christenson contributed 10 points for Gunnison in the victory. Despite outscoring the Bulldogs in the second half, Duchesne couldnt pull off the win.
HIGHLAND 47, LOGAN 36: Taylor Draper led all scorers with 14 points, as the Rams picked up their first win of the season with a victory over Logan.
OLYMPUS 69, WOODS CROSS 41: Rachel VanderToolen scored a game-high 24 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead Olympus to the lopsided win over Woods Cross. Kyra Johnson added six assists and fives steals with her 12 points in the Titans victory.
WESTLAKE 61, SPANISH FORK 52: Mackenzie Meyers led her team with 17 points, as Westlake picked up the win on the road against Spanish Fork.
HURRICANE 61, PINE VIEW 34: Cierra Stratton scored 18 points, as the Tigers enjoyed a 21-7 lead after the first quarter to cruise past Pine View.
OGDEN 34, BEN LOMOND 23: Debra Belnap scored a game-high 13 points, as Odgen rolled past Ben Lomond.
SOUTH SUMMIT 90, ROCKWELL 24: Jamie McNeil scored 10 points and grabbed 13 rebounds, as South Summit scored 20 or more points in each quarter to thump visiting Rockwell.
MONTICELLO 42, MANCOS, COLO. 33: Zoe Chadwick led the Buckaroos with 14 points in the win over Mancos, Colo.
MANTI 50, MAESER PREP 39: Madison Blauer led three Templars in double figures with 13 points and four treys. Bella Harrington posted a double-double in the loss with 12 points and 10 boards while blocking six shots.
- Ranking the best college running backs...
- You don't know Jack (Cooley)? Learn about...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Contract delay keeps Utah Jazz rookie Trey...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 100
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 32
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 25
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 24