KANAB 49, CANYON VIEW JV 45: Kanab nailed 11-of-12 free throws in overtime to take the win. Dan Ramsay scored a game-high 14 points with one 3-pointer.
MONTICELLO 67, GRAND 61: Austin Maloy led all scorers with 31 points, as Monticello rolled past Grand thanks to a big 23-point fourth quarter effort.
CANYON VIEW 37, CEDAR 32: It was an 11-4 fourth-quarter run for Canyon View that proved to be the difference in the region victory. Josie Platt led all scorers with 19 points in the win.
DESERT HILLS 56, DIXIE 29: Desert Hills blew out Dixie in the lopsided victory on the road. Blair Bliss scored a game-high 21 points, nine from beyond the arc.
DELTA 56, PAYSON 29: Eleven players, led by Ciara Edwards with 9 points, scored for Delta in the win over Payson at home.
MOUNTAIN VIEW 48, PROVO 34: Noa Talia-Masuda finished with 21 points in a losing effort, as the Mountain View bench was the difference maker in the win for the Bruins.
ST. JOSEPH 36, WATERFORD 17: Liz Tomon scored a game-high 23 points with nine rebounds, as St. Joseph held Waterford to single digit scoring in all four quarters.
VIEWMONT 48, SPRINGVILLE 44: Katie Toole scored a game-high 20 points and grabbed six boards, as Viewmont held on to the lead to pick up the narrow win over Springville.
LAYTON 38, BONNEVILLE 37: Bonneville committed a costly foul in the final seconds, sending Cassidy Anderson to the line where she knocked down both free throws to give Layton the victory in remarkable fashion.
ENTERPRISE 53, SOUTH SEVIER 50: Enterprise scored eight points in overtime to beat a tough South Sevier team on their home court. Jaycee Reber scored a game-high 17 points, and Riley Lyman added 14 points.
TOOELE 53, CARBON 39: Courtney Schiwal had a big night with 29 points, as Tooele rolled past Carbon.
TIMPVIEW 70, MORGAN 67: Lyndie Haddock scored 22 points Tuesday night while also dishing out seven assists and grabbing nine rebounds to lead Timpview. Lacy Haddock contributed 14 points and 11 boards to record the double-double in the narrow victory.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 46, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 30: American Leadership dominated the first half with the score of 24-10. Lexi Johnson knocked down five 3-pointers to finish with 15 points.
STANSBURY JV 27, DUGWAY 25: Seven Stansbury JV players made the scoreboard, as the visitors handed Dugway a fifth consecutive loss.
MOUNTAIN CREST 48, CLEARFIELD 32: McCayla Hanks led the Mountain Crest attack with 16 points, and the visitors used a 17-8 fourth quarter run to slip past Clearfield.
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- Red and Blue Recruits: 'Sometimes when it...
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Former walk-on Kyle Johnson has become BYU's...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 295
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 83
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 60
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 45
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31