WOODS CROSS 47, TIMPANOGOS 46: Back and forth action in the fourth quarter climaxed in a last second put back by Xequille Harry to give the Woods Cross the victory in a thriller versus Timpanogos.
LONE PEAK 74, BRIGHTON 50: Frank Jackson (19) and T.J. Haws (17) led all scorers, as Lone Peak picked up the win on the road at Brighton.
MOUNTAIN CREST 58, WEBER 51: Mountain Crest scored 19 points in the opening quarter of the game and never looked back. Tanner Kirby scored 18 points and grabbed eight boards in the victory.
WEST JORDAN 68, RIVERTON 62: West Jordan came up big in the fourth quarter, scoring 25 points in the come from behind win. Brent Beales scored 19 points, and Spencer Nisson added 23 points in the Jaguars' victory.
SKYLINE 76, HILLCREST 69: Alex Meldrum dropped 26 points in an thriller won by Skyline, who finally pulled away for the win in the second overtime period.
OLYMPUS 52, BINGHAM 51: Spencer Williams sank a 3-pointer with just three seconds remaining on the clock to give the Titans the win after a hard fought game over Bingham.
HIGHLAND 73, CORNER CANYON 63: Henry Morris scored a game-high 25 points, including five 3-pointers in the 10-point victory over Corner Canyon at home.
FREMONT 50, BONNEVILLE 41: Justin Shaw recorded a double-double in the Fremont victory Tuesday night by scoring 19 points and grabbing 13 rebounds to propel the home team to victory.
TAYLORSVILLE 82, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 66: Jevin Warren led all scorers with 25 points, while Sidney Freeman added 19 points to propel Taylorsville to the lopsided win at home. Christian Musoko scored 14 points for Layton Christian in the loss.
PLEASANT GROVE 81, TOOELE 66: Pleasant Grove blew out Tooele by outscoring the home team 28-9 in the opening quarter. Matt Conway threw down 25 points, while Mitch Brown scored seven points with two 3-pointers.
BOX ELDER 62, CLEARFIELD 53: Shad Watson (16), Darius McFarland (15), and Tanner Hennessy (14) all scored in double-digits to help edge Clearfield in the road win. Marquis Jones led all scorers with 24 points in the Clearfield loss.
STANSBURY 67, SUMMIT ACADEMY 62: Thomas Griffith led Stansbury with 18 points, as the home side improved to 5-1 with the narrow win. Zach Scoot led all scorers with 28 points in the Summit Academy loss.
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- The original BCS busters: Looking back at...
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not on...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Utah Jazz: Latest acquisition Booker aims to...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 225
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 93
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 76
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 46
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 41
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 27
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 26