TIMPVIEW 56, MOUNTAIN VIEW 52: Timpview outscored Mountain View 23-8 in the final quarter to hand the Bruins their first loss of the season. Gabe Reid netted 13 points and two treys in the win.
ST. JOSEPH 62, WEST DESERT 36: Nick Gruet posted a team-best 14 points while Thomas Emenger and David Donlevy each reaching double digits to lead St. Joseph. For West Desert in the loss, Dallas Alder scored a game-high 16 points with two 3-pointers.
WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 60, DUGWAY 53: Luke Evans had himself a night as he erupted for a game-high 36 points, 15 of which came from long distance, as West Ridge edged Dugway at home.
TINTIC 34, WHITEHORSE 33: Kenny Wall scored a game-high 11 points as Tintic withheld the Raiders fourth-quarter rally and earned the narrow victory.
RICH 73, PIUTE 50: Rich opened the game on a 22-7 run and used another 21-8 run in the third quarter to hand Piute its first loss of the season in the 1A Boys Preview. Wyatt Muirbrook led all scorers with 21 points in the lopsided win.
MURRAY 49, COTTONWOOD 48: Andrew Price led the Spartans with 13 points and Austin Simmons had eight points and seven boards in the win. AJ Hodges led all scorers with 24 points for the Colts in the loss.
HERRIMAN 63, WOODS CROSS 52: Herriman took a commanding 18-point lead at halftime and held on in the second half to knock off Woods Cross on the road. David Maynard led the way for the Mustangs with 17 points.
LAYTON 51, BRIGHTON 48: Jarriesse Blackmon and Brandon HIll both finished with 15 points a piece to give Layton the edge and the victory on the road against Brighton.
MOUNTAIN CREST 67, NORTHRIDGE 53: Mountain Crest stormed back in the second half, outscoring Mountain Crest 41-28 to pick up the home win. Tanner Kirby netted a team-high 17 points in the win.
DAVIS 77, BINGHAM 56: Davis had four players score in double figures as the Darts ran past Bingham at home. Jesse Wade led all scorers with 19 points and Abel Porter added 16 more and eight dimes to spark the home team.
CORNER CANYON 60, HILLCREST 44: Corner Canyon jumped out to a 12-point lead after the first quarter and held on the rest of the way to defeat Hillcrest. Michael Eberling led the home team with 17 points while Logan Hudson drilled four bombs and tallied 14 points in the win.
LOGAN 62, PROVO 49: Jaxton Anderson and Tyler Brimhall combined for 46 points and five 3-pointers to power Logan over Provo. Hunter Bailey's 17-point performance led the way for the Bulldogs in the loss.
COPPER HILLS 56, KEARNS 49: Copper Hills took a seven-point lead at the break and was able to hold off Kearns in the second half to hand the Cougars their first loss of the season. Zac Hoffman led the way for the Grizzlies with 16 points.
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Doug Robinson: A girl for all seasons: One...
- Boxing champ Gene Fullmer: An ordinary family...
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's...
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 91
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 64
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 49
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 42
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 40
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 35
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32