PINE VIEW 52, MONUMENT VALLEY, ARIZ. 51
CANYON VIEW 66, DELTA 59: Canyon View outscored Delta 44-20 in the second and third quarters to come away with the win. Travis Bettridge scored 16 points in the win.
RICH 51, BEAR LAKE, IDAHO 47: Rich went a perfect 17-for-17 at the free-throw line to keep Bear Lake, Idaho at bay throughout the whole game. McKay Jarman led all scorers with 17 points in the win.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 83, WEST 50: Judge Memorial drilled 15 3-pointers in the blowout victory against West. Four players reached double figures for the Bulldogs, with Rachel Scubella's 22 points leading the way.
CEDAR 55, UINTAH 27: Javlyn Weaver scored a game-high 15 points, nine of which came from beyond the arc, as Cedar blew past Uintah at home.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 41, JUAB 40: Summit Academy came storming back in the fourth quarter to set-up Alyssa Richards' game-winning runner to lift the home team over Juab. Ally Nelson led all scorers with 16 points in the loss.
BRYCE VALLEY 44, PAROWAN 38: Bryce Valley jumped out to a 20-6 lead after the first quarter and held on to edge Parowan on the road. Ashlee Chynoweth set the pace for the Mustangs with 18 points.
GREEN RIVER 41, TABIONA 28: Kira Engleman finished the night with a game-high 15 points to led the Pirates to the win over Tabiona.
MAESER PREP 45, TINTIC 35: Bella Harrington blocked eight shots to go with 13 points for the Lions.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 31, RICH 29: Lexi Johnson led the Eagles' balanced attack with eight points.
BONNEVILLE 55, DAVIS 47: Cortney Porter led all scorers with 19 points to lead the Lakers to the win at home over Davis. Shayla Simpson and Abby Toller also finished in double-figure scoring for Bonneville.
CARBON 42, DELTA, COLO. 21: The Dinos finished both halves strong, with runs of 13-8 and 15-7 as Jordan Scoggins had 12 points at the Fruita Tournament.
TOOELE 44, BOX ELDER 43: Tooele opened up the second half on a 14-7 run to take the lead and hold on the for narrow road victory over Box Elder. Baylee Hansen and Taylor Thomas each scored 10 points in the win.
PARK CITY 40, GRANTSVILLE 33
MORGAN 66, MOUNTAIN CREST 31: Morgan got off to a hot start and cruised past Mountain Crest. Rashel Blazzard led the way for Morgan with 13 points and three treys.
NORTH SEVIER 45, MILLARD 40: Devyn Sorensen poured in 18 points to help lift the Wolves over Millard.
EMERY 39, BEAVER 31: Emery's strong first-half performance helped the Spartans hold on to defeat Beaver on the road.
AMERICAN FORK 46, WEST JORDAN 35: American Fork outscored West Jordan 17-7 in the second quarter to pick up the road win. Lexi Moeaki scored a game-high 12 points in the win.
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- BYU football: Cougar defense confident it can...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU deals with tough overtime losses at Maui...
- BYU football: Both BYU and Cal have lots to...
- Utes vow not to look past Buffaloes
- Linebacker Jared Norris is quietly leading...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 38
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss... 28
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 28
- Utah lands three-star RB commit and... 25