Matt Gade, Deseret News
The book has been closed on another regular season of college football action.
For the three FBS teams in the state of Utah, it was a year full of bumps and bruises, yet there have been moments of brilliance for BYU, Utah and Utah State.
Those moments of hope can serve as a catalyst to drive for greater success in the future, whether in the upcoming bowl season or in the 2014 season.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25