WASATCH ACADEMY 53, ROCKWELL 30: Wasatch Academy's Keyani Rivera had a monstrous double-double with 20 points and 13 boards to power the home team past Rockwell. Fatim Samake also contributed 14 points in the win.
GRANGER 61, TOOELE 53: Granger closed the first half on a 21-4 run as the Lady Lancers defeated Tooele on the road. Jessica Matheson and Melisa Kadic combined for 42 points and three treys in the win.
COPPER HILLS 56, HUNTER 42: Thanks to a balanced scoring attack, Copper Hills picked up the home win against Hunter. Sydney May led the way with 10 points in the win.
PINNACLE 32, DUGWAY 21: Pinnacle outscored Dugway in the fourth quarter 12-3 to earn the road win. Maggie Syrett scored 13 points in the win.
NORTHRIDGE 44, BEN LOMOND 30: Northridge jumped out to an early 10-point lead and kept Ben Lomond at bay the rest of the way as the Lady Knights picked up the road win. Janessa Cannell finished with 10 points and eight boards, while Ann Tueller added nine points and 10 rebounds in the win.
OLYMPUS 39, TAYLORSVILLE 37: Olympus ended the game on a 14-4 run and Taylorsville went 0-for-16 from the free-throw line as the Titans edged out the Warriors on the road. Nia Faletoi's 14 points and Rachel VanderToolen's 10 points sparked the road team.
SPANISH FORK 61, UNION 31: Kaylee Bott and Kenzi Branch combined for 21 points in the Spanish Fork win.
MOUNTAIN CREST 54, CYPRUS 40: Baylee Willden poured in a team-high 11 points to help Mountain Crest walk away victorious.
KEARNS 49, MURRAY 43: Previously winless Kearns knocked Murray from the ranks of the unbeaten with an impressive upset. Tasha Ika led the way for the Cougars with 12 points.
BINGHAM 55, HERRIMAN 46: Bingham's Leya Harvey and Sheradyn Parker combined for 23 points to propel Bingham over Herriman. Ashlee Burge and Alexi Smith led the way for the home team with 11 points apiece.
ENTERPRISE 50, PINE VIEW 42:
EMERY 52, MANTI 41: Bailey Rasmussen led the Spartans with 13 points in the win over Manti.
WEST 61, LONE PEAK 46: Kelsey Price scored 23 points and Jordyn Powell scored 16 points to lead the Panthers in the home win over Lone Peak. Kelsey McCann chipped in 21 points for the Knights in the loss.
NORTH SUMMIT 55, DUCHESNE 39: The Braves secured a 19-point lead after the first half to edge the Eagles on the road. Kasidee Evans led the way for North Summit with 17 points.
HURRICANE 58, DIXIE 49: Hurricane's Madison Hall scored a game-high 24 points with four treys and the Lady Tigers managed to rack up 14 steals throughout the game to pick up their first win of the season. Liz Empey and Rebekah Miner each scored 13 to lead Dixie in the loss.
OGDEN 56, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 18: Three Ogden players reached double figures as the Lady Tigers cruised past Layton Christian. Katelyn Shaw led the way for the home team with 15 points.
- The 1995 NBA draft redone: Was Greg Ostertag...
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Hatfield suspended from U. football program...
- Hoffman, Collie or Doughty: Which local...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 107
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;... 36
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 35
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert... 29
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 27
- Utah Utes enjoy banner year as seven... 19
- Hatfield suspended from U. football... 18