DESERT HILLS 52, RICHFIELD 33: Quincy Matthews led the Thunder with 13 points in the win over Desert Hills.
TWIN FALLS, IDAHO 71, MOUNTAIN CREST 61: Despite three players scoring in double figures, Mountain Crest couldn't pull off the win as the Mustangs fell to Twin Falls, Idaho. Kaedon Buchmiller led the way with 16 points in the loss.
SOUTH SUMMIT 52, BEN LOMOND 31: Beau Rydalch led all scorers with 22 points to help the Wildcats secure the road victory over Ben Lomond.
HIGHLAND, IDAHO 58, SKY VIEW 57: Sky View fought back in the second half but fell to Highland, Idaho in the Rigo Chaparro State Farm Tip Off Classic. Riley Panter drilled four treys and scored a team-high 14 points in the loss.
CARBON 67, OGDEN 59: Carbon went 31-for-39 from the stripe to pick up its first win of the season against Ogden. Jarod Lessar led the way for the Dinos with a game-high 14 points.
BINGHAM 71, OVERLAND, COLO. 65: Bingham had four players reach double figures as the Miners survived the back-and-forth contest against Overland, Colo. in the Great Western Shootout. Jordan Evans led the Miners with 18 points, while De'Ron Davis scored a game-high 20 points in the loss.
MONTICELLO 65, CORTEZ, COLO. 47: Austin Maloy led the Buckaroos at the Cortez Tournament with 25 points.
DUCHESNE 57, WAYNE 42: Alex Gatherum led the Eagles with 15 points in the win over Wayne.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 63, NORTH SEVIER 49: Christian Musoko dominated for the Eagles with 27 points.
TIMPVIEW 46, CEDAR 36: Lauryn De La Cruz dropped 15 points and finished with five steals while teammate Lacy Haddock recorded a double-double with 13 points and 11 boards to lift Timpview over Cedar.
NORTH SANPETE 40, CANYON VIEW 39: Taylor Gordon (13) and Keisha Jorgenson (10) each scored in double figures for the Hawks, while Ashley Nuttall hit the last bucket to put North Sanpete ahead in the narrow win over Canyon View. In the loss, Josie Platt led all scorers with 17 points.
MORGAN 68, CARBON 47: Rashel Blazzard posed 16 points as the Trojans opened the second half on a 17-8 run.
WASATCH ACADEMY 48, PINNACLE 40: The Tigers were able to secure the road victory over Pinnacle. In the loss, Raycee Birch led the Panthers with 17 points.
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- BYU football players like the variety, travel...
- Defensive effort, accountability among Utah...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- 10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer...
- Jazz match, Gordon Hayward to sign four-year,...
- LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 285
- Is independence a viable option for... 123
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 31
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 27
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz 17
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 14
- Utah Utes to face familiar faces in... 13