MORGAN 76, SKY VIEW 71: Rashel Blazzard led all scorers with 23 points while Breanna Hurlbut, Aubrey Saunders and Lisa VanCampen pitched in double figure scoring totals in the Morgan win. Lindsey Jensen scored 22 points in the loss.
HUNTER 43, WEST JORDAN 29: Tess Matagi led the Wolverines with 16 points and two treys.
MURRAY 62, MAPLE MOUNTAIN 53: Murray used a balanced-scoring attack from its entire bench to pull off the home victory against Maple Mountain. Lexi Davies and Bailey Leiter had monster games for the Spartans, as they combined for 25 points and 32 boards to power the home team.
FREMONT 62, ALTA 34: Fremont owned a 20-point lead at recess and cruised in the second half to pick up the home victory against the Hawks. Shelbee Molen drilled four treys and scored a game-high 24 points, while Amanda Wayment added 15 more to power the Lady Silver Wolves. Mariah Martin set the pace for the Hawks with 11 points in the loss.
MILLARD 43, GUNNISON 38: Millard took an early and narrow lead, and was able to hold on in the third and fourth quarters to help earn its first victory of the season. Kenlie Lemon scored a team-high 12 points, while three other players totaled nine points in the thrilling win.
SPANISH FORK 68, CORNER CANYON 15: The Dons routed the Chargers to improve to 2-0 on the young season.
LOGAN 60, NORTHRIDGE 54: Four players reached double figures as Logan outlasted Northridge in double overtime. Kayla Hugie led the Grizzlies with 13 points, while Kira Peterson, Megan Hils and Amanda Olson each contributed 11 points to power the home team.
OREM 55, TAYLORSVILLE 47: Orem took a narrow lead at the break and held on in the second half to defeat Taylorsville at home.
WESTLAKE 44, COTTONWOOD 41:
OLYMPUS 60, EAST 38: The Lady Titans opened up a 13-point lead at the break and cruised in the second half to defeat East. Nia Faletoi scored a game-high 25 points and also grabbed eight rebounds, while Rachel Vandertoolen's double-double of 14 points and 14 boards powered the home team. East had three players in double figures in the loss.
GRANTSVILLE 51, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 24:
WEST 70, ROCKWELL 30: Kelsey Price led the Panthers with 20 points as West opened up a 24-3 lead after the first quarter.
CEDAR 39, ENTERPRISE 37: Cedar outscored Enterprise 11-6 in the fourth quarter to escape with the narrow road victory. Courtney Morley led all scorers with 12 points in the win.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- USU football: Aggies geared up to take on the...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41