LAYTON CHRISTIAN 64, OGDEN 53: Christian Musoko dominated with 26 points, 18 rebounds and seven blocks in Layton Christians win over Ogden.
WASATCH 60, JORDAN 55: Nathan Dow scored 23 points and grabbed eight rebounds to lead Wasatch to the victory over visiting Jordan.
SOUTH SEVIER 54, NORTH SANPETE 43: Three players reached double figures for the Rams, led by Trevor Jones 15 points.
KANAB 57, BRYCE VALLEY 48: Mark Bate led all scorers with 27 points in the home win over Bryce Valley.
SHIPROCK, N.M. 79, SAN JUAN 69: DiQuan Lopez and Matt Morley combined for 28 points and two 3-pointers as San Juan fell to Shiprock.
PIUTE 63, EMERY 58: Shaylee Gleaves 20 points propelled Piute past Emery. Whitney Westwood added 19 points while Kierra Gleave chipped in 10 points.
DIXIE 25, RICHFIELD 19: Dixies Liz Empeys 11 points proved to be the difference in an extremely low-scoring opening night game.
RIVERTON 57, SPRINGVILLE 37: Riverton sister duo, Lateesha and Shelby Richards, shined with 16 and 11 points respectively as the Silverwolves systematically defeated Springville to start the season off on a victory.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 81, LEHI 47: Judge Memorial surpassed 20 points in all three final quarters to fly past Lehi.
CEDAR 39, BEAVER 38: Cedar hung on to squeak out the win against Beaver despite poor play in the second half of the game. Courtney Morley led the Redmen with 14 points.
COTTONWOOD 60, PAYSON 39: Eight players scored for Cottonwood in the road win over Payson.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 82, ROCKWELL 25: Four different Summit Academy players reached double figures in a lopsided opening night game.
NORTH SANPETE 48, SALEM HILLS 36: Taylor Gordon led all scorers with 24 points to push North Sanpete to the big season-opening win over Salem Hills.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 44, MAESER PREP 27: Jessica Brown led the Eagles with 14 points in the win over Maeser Prep.
LAYTON 55, WOODS CROSS 29: Jaden Anderson and Megan Benson combined for 27 points, and Layton limited Woods Cross to four points in the first and fourth quarters to earn the opening night win.
BONNEVILLE 54, TIMPVIEW 46: The Lakers hit 18 free throws to help them secure the season opener win. Cortney Porter led all scorers with 20 points.
BOUNTIFUL 57, WEBER 43: Kennedy Redding had 28 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Braves to the win.
MORGAN 79, BOX ELDER 33: Morgan outscored Box Elder in the final quarter by 19 points behind Breanna Hurlbut, Rashel Blazzard and Lizzie Peterson.
MOUNTAIN VIEW 48, WASATCH 42: Eight players contributed offensively for Mountain View with Paulani Tarawa and Amanda Turnbull accounting for 25 points in the win.
HILLCREST 57, PARK CITY 48: Hillcrest jumped quickly on a sluggish Park City squad, taking a 14-4 lead after the first quarter, and held on to win big on the road to open the season. Myrsa McVey led the Huskies with 17 points.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34