Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah is one of the greatest senators that Utah has ever had. I, for one, am tired of hearing him bashed. Because he is doing such great things and is being constitutional, the government wants him stopped — the people do not want him stopped.
Let's get behind him instead of trying to pull him down. I am amazed at this man. I didn't vote for him because I thought he would cave-in to back-room deals. Well he surprised me, and he has stood strong for constitutional principles. I applaud him and the Deseret News should also. I will definitely vote for him in the next election. I only wish we had more men like him in the Senate.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 95
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 45
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- In our opinion: On Holder's heels... 34