Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah is one of the greatest senators that Utah has ever had. I, for one, am tired of hearing him bashed. Because he is doing such great things and is being constitutional, the government wants him stopped — the people do not want him stopped.
Let's get behind him instead of trying to pull him down. I am amazed at this man. I didn't vote for him because I thought he would cave-in to back-room deals. Well he surprised me, and he has stood strong for constitutional principles. I applaud him and the Deseret News should also. I will definitely vote for him in the next election. I only wish we had more men like him in the Senate.
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- Five principles to help guide public... 111
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 44
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 33
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 23