Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah is one of the greatest senators that Utah has ever had. I, for one, am tired of hearing him bashed. Because he is doing such great things and is being constitutional, the government wants him stopped — the people do not want him stopped.
Let's get behind him instead of trying to pull him down. I am amazed at this man. I didn't vote for him because I thought he would cave-in to back-room deals. Well he surprised me, and he has stood strong for constitutional principles. I applaud him and the Deseret News should also. I will definitely vote for him in the next election. I only wish we had more men like him in the Senate.
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Kent Jones: Anticipating the forthcoming...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22
- Letter: Idle elimination 19