Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah is one of the greatest senators that Utah has ever had. I, for one, am tired of hearing him bashed. Because he is doing such great things and is being constitutional, the government wants him stopped — the people do not want him stopped.
Let's get behind him instead of trying to pull him down. I am amazed at this man. I didn't vote for him because I thought he would cave-in to back-room deals. Well he surprised me, and he has stood strong for constitutional principles. I applaud him and the Deseret News should also. I will definitely vote for him in the next election. I only wish we had more men like him in the Senate.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 45
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33