Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah is one of the greatest senators that Utah has ever had. I, for one, am tired of hearing him bashed. Because he is doing such great things and is being constitutional, the government wants him stopped — the people do not want him stopped.
Let's get behind him instead of trying to pull him down. I am amazed at this man. I didn't vote for him because I thought he would cave-in to back-room deals. Well he surprised me, and he has stood strong for constitutional principles. I applaud him and the Deseret News should also. I will definitely vote for him in the next election. I only wish we had more men like him in the Senate.
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Lois M. Collins: School start times are...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Same-sex...
- Letter: Police brutality
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 78
- Letter: Police brutality 58
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 31
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 27
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs... 26
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's... 23