What the president meant to say was, "If you like your doctor, if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your memories of them."
Someone in Arizona apparently found out it was possible to reset other people's passwords on the Obamacare website and then take control of their accounts. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius says there is nothing to worry about, although she is a little concerned that her own doctor now thinks she is a guy named Bill from Tucson.
Twitter hit Wall Street last week, jumping in value by 73 percent on its first day of trading. Investors are hoping their earnings reach 140 characters.
How many of you thought "trans fats" was just a derogatory term for the folks who take up two seats on light rail?
The FDA announced last week it wants to ban trans fats from all processed foods. Well, at least we still got the Twinkies back.
I guess we finally discovered the key to robust economic growth — shut down the federal government for a while.
The economy added 204,000 jobs in October while Washington took a breather. But the bad news is a lot of unemployed people have stopped looking for work altogether because they spend all their time trying to access the Obamacare website.
Researchers in France say retirement may be a cause of dementia. How did they rule out other factors, such as the excessive playing of golf or wearing Bermuda shorts?
As far as I can make out, Canada has a new sordid reality show called "Mayor of Toronto."
But from what I've heard of the show, it's so over-the-top no one will believe it.
Utah Attorney General John Swallow says it is just coincidence that every bit of data a House investigative committee wants to see was deleted from every electronic device he owns. I hate it when that happens.
Wouldn't it be an interesting coincidence if the state elections office couldn't find any records showing John Swallow was ever elected attorney general?
- In our opinion: Thankfully speaking —...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Hospitality...
- Letter: What this issue is really about
- Letter: King Obama
- Drew Clark: Interfaith conference at Vatican...
- Letter: Speak kind words
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- In our opinion: Fear, intentions can result...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 73
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Letter: Acting on immigration 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 46
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- Letter: King Obama 28
- My view: Global warming needs free market 27