BOISE, Idaho — A 28-year-old California man who police say shot at two other vehicles on Interstate 84 in southwest Idaho has been taken into custody in Wendell.
Authorities say Lajai J. Pridgette was taken into custody about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at a convenience store after two motorists reported being shot at in the previous hour and a half.
Police say a shot fired by Pridgette about 6 p.m. on the freeway near Boise blew out the back windows of a Chevy Malibu.
An hour later, a motorist in a Toyota pickup reported being shot at near Mountain Home. Police say the bullet lodged in the cab.
No one was injured in either shooting.
Authorities say Pridgette faces four counts of aggravated assault along with other felonies.
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to surprise...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Couple charged with stealing Hondas from TRAX...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 38
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 26
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 19
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15