BOISE, Idaho — A 28-year-old California man who police say shot at two other vehicles on Interstate 84 in southwest Idaho has been taken into custody in Wendell.
Authorities say Lajai J. Pridgette was taken into custody about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at a convenience store after two motorists reported being shot at in the previous hour and a half.
Police say a shot fired by Pridgette about 6 p.m. on the freeway near Boise blew out the back windows of a Chevy Malibu.
An hour later, a motorist in a Toyota pickup reported being shot at near Mountain Home. Police say the bullet lodged in the cab.
No one was injured in either shooting.
Authorities say Pridgette faces four counts of aggravated assault along with other felonies.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14