BOISE, Idaho — A 28-year-old California man who police say shot at two other vehicles on Interstate 84 in southwest Idaho has been taken into custody in Wendell.
Authorities say Lajai J. Pridgette was taken into custody about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at a convenience store after two motorists reported being shot at in the previous hour and a half.
Police say a shot fired by Pridgette about 6 p.m. on the freeway near Boise blew out the back windows of a Chevy Malibu.
An hour later, a motorist in a Toyota pickup reported being shot at near Mountain Home. Police say the bullet lodged in the cab.
No one was injured in either shooting.
Authorities say Pridgette faces four counts of aggravated assault along with other felonies.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Utah STEM Action Center establishes...
- Tyler Library to reopen June 11
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9