BOISE, Idaho — A 28-year-old California man who police say shot at two other vehicles on Interstate 84 in southwest Idaho has been taken into custody in Wendell.
Authorities say Lajai J. Pridgette was taken into custody about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at a convenience store after two motorists reported being shot at in the previous hour and a half.
Police say a shot fired by Pridgette about 6 p.m. on the freeway near Boise blew out the back windows of a Chevy Malibu.
An hour later, a motorist in a Toyota pickup reported being shot at near Mountain Home. Police say the bullet lodged in the cab.
No one was injured in either shooting.
Authorities say Pridgette faces four counts of aggravated assault along with other felonies.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 23
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8