On The Money: Here’s help in calculating a mortgage
Gene J. Puskar, Associated Press
As the housing market continues to recover, buyers are showing more interest in purchasing a new home. But the search for a home mortgage rate to fit your budget can prove a challenge. Several websites offer online calculators with a variety of features designed to assist prospective homebuyers gage monthly mortgage payments. Here are just a few:
Contains calculators to gauge mortgage payment amounts and how much you can afford.
Supplies calculator for determining a fixed-rate mortgage, with principal balance and total payments graphic.
Establish the loan amount you can qualify using a mortgage affordability calculator.
Provides calculators for a variety of mortgage borrowing scenarios.
Features variety of mortgage calculators, and others for borrowing and credit-related topics.
© 2013, McClatchy-Tribune Information Services
Distributed by MCT Information Services
- 5 ways to save money, improve quality of life...
- Why you must teach your children about money
- 25 states with the lowest levels of personal...
- Who’s the boss of your finances?
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Things are looking up in the economy, but not...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects add to...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment... 2