On The Money: Here’s help in calculating a mortgage
Gene J. Puskar, Associated Press
As the housing market continues to recover, buyers are showing more interest in purchasing a new home. But the search for a home mortgage rate to fit your budget can prove a challenge. Several websites offer online calculators with a variety of features designed to assist prospective homebuyers gage monthly mortgage payments. Here are just a few:
Contains calculators to gauge mortgage payment amounts and how much you can afford.
Supplies calculator for determining a fixed-rate mortgage, with principal balance and total payments graphic.
Establish the loan amount you can qualify using a mortgage affordability calculator.
Provides calculators for a variety of mortgage borrowing scenarios.
Features variety of mortgage calculators, and others for borrowing and credit-related topics.
© 2013, McClatchy-Tribune Information Services
Distributed by MCT Information Services
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking end of...
- US growth is thought to have rebounded in...
- Italian banks under glare as EU stress tests...
- Get all your outdoors work done by 2030,...
- Dave Ramsey says: Knowing when to raise prices
- Michelle Singletary: Tying the knot shouldn't...
- How to recognize the signs of a scam artist
- Sturt & Nordstrom: Pokemon Go says something...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 14
- How to recognize the signs of a scam... 5
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Michelle Singletary: Tying the knot... 1
- US growth is thought to have rebounded... 0
- Italian banks under glare as EU stress... 0
- Dave Ramsey says: Knowing when to raise... 0
- Sturt & Nordstrom: Pokemon Go says... 0