On The Money: Here’s help in calculating a mortgage
Gene J. Puskar, Associated Press
As the housing market continues to recover, buyers are showing more interest in purchasing a new home. But the search for a home mortgage rate to fit your budget can prove a challenge. Several websites offer online calculators with a variety of features designed to assist prospective homebuyers gage monthly mortgage payments. Here are just a few:
Contains calculators to gauge mortgage payment amounts and how much you can afford.
Supplies calculator for determining a fixed-rate mortgage, with principal balance and total payments graphic.
Establish the loan amount you can qualify using a mortgage affordability calculator.
Provides calculators for a variety of mortgage borrowing scenarios.
Features variety of mortgage calculators, and others for borrowing and credit-related topics.
© 2013, McClatchy-Tribune Information Services
Distributed by MCT Information Services
- Helping students 'climb the mountain' of...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Want to save money in 2015? Here’s your...
- Ashley Eneriz: Why you need to start treating...
- The effect your family has on your financial...
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of the...
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- Randy Shumway: The winners and losers of...
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Helping students 'climb the mountain'... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Want to save money in 2015?... 3
- Creative license: Rethinking the... 2
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that... 1
- Hard-hit worker wonders where the... 1
- Ashley Eneriz: Why you need to start... 1