On The Money: Here’s help in calculating a mortgage
Gene J. Puskar, Associated Press
As the housing market continues to recover, buyers are showing more interest in purchasing a new home. But the search for a home mortgage rate to fit your budget can prove a challenge. Several websites offer online calculators with a variety of features designed to assist prospective homebuyers gage monthly mortgage payments. Here are just a few:
Contains calculators to gauge mortgage payment amounts and how much you can afford.
Supplies calculator for determining a fixed-rate mortgage, with principal balance and total payments graphic.
Establish the loan amount you can qualify using a mortgage affordability calculator.
Provides calculators for a variety of mortgage borrowing scenarios.
Features variety of mortgage calculators, and others for borrowing and credit-related topics.
© 2013, McClatchy-Tribune Information Services
Distributed by MCT Information Services
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,...
- Renovation Solutions: Three renovation...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- Where does 'cool' come from?
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 5
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Finally, Congress OKs bill reshaping... 3
- European vacation as much as 25 percent... 3
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,... 3
- Happiness research inspired one... 3
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 3