On The Money: Here’s help in calculating a mortgage
Gene J. Puskar, Associated Press
As the housing market continues to recover, buyers are showing more interest in purchasing a new home. But the search for a home mortgage rate to fit your budget can prove a challenge. Several websites offer online calculators with a variety of features designed to assist prospective homebuyers gage monthly mortgage payments. Here are just a few:
Contains calculators to gauge mortgage payment amounts and how much you can afford.
Supplies calculator for determining a fixed-rate mortgage, with principal balance and total payments graphic.
Establish the loan amount you can qualify using a mortgage affordability calculator.
Provides calculators for a variety of mortgage borrowing scenarios.
Features variety of mortgage calculators, and others for borrowing and credit-related topics.
© 2013, McClatchy-Tribune Information Services
Distributed by MCT Information Services
- The 10 most livable small towns
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Most American high schoolers don't know how...
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make you...
- Company plans to hire up to 1,000 new...
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 21
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 1