The Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., nightmare continues and Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, says "it's time now for [Sen. Mike] Lee and other tea party Republicans to be rehabilitated." Hatch has abandoned the conservative movement. The Constitution and individualism are under attack and Hatch continues to walk hand in hand with liberalism and its idea of expanded government control.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28