The Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., nightmare continues and Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, says "it's time now for [Sen. Mike] Lee and other tea party Republicans to be rehabilitated." Hatch has abandoned the conservative movement. The Constitution and individualism are under attack and Hatch continues to walk hand in hand with liberalism and its idea of expanded government control.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32