The Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., nightmare continues and Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, says "it's time now for [Sen. Mike] Lee and other tea party Republicans to be rehabilitated." Hatch has abandoned the conservative movement. The Constitution and individualism are under attack and Hatch continues to walk hand in hand with liberalism and its idea of expanded government control.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17
- In our opinion: How committed are... 17