The Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., nightmare continues and Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, says "it's time now for [Sen. Mike] Lee and other tea party Republicans to be rehabilitated." Hatch has abandoned the conservative movement. The Constitution and individualism are under attack and Hatch continues to walk hand in hand with liberalism and its idea of expanded government control.
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Letter: Religious freedom
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Americans' fearsome...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 63
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 37
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- In our opinion: Utah needs clean air... 24
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22