The Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., nightmare continues and Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, says "it's time now for [Sen. Mike] Lee and other tea party Republicans to be rehabilitated." Hatch has abandoned the conservative movement. The Constitution and individualism are under attack and Hatch continues to walk hand in hand with liberalism and its idea of expanded government control.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- Rely on invisible hand?
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24