I read in the Deseret News that Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, wants to "rehabilitate" Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and other tea party members for their stand on Obamacare ("Hatch says Lee, other tea party Republicans need to be 'rehabilitated,'" Oct.23). From what I understand from history, communist despots also go to great lengths to re-educate the masses. Those who object are eradicated.
You can't "rehabilitate" a true patriot. They will go to their grave defending the cause of freedom. Thank you, Sen. Lee, for representing me and those who stand for freedom.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Letter: Outdated climate
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32