I read in the Deseret News that Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, wants to "rehabilitate" Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and other tea party members for their stand on Obamacare ("Hatch says Lee, other tea party Republicans need to be 'rehabilitated,'" Oct.23). From what I understand from history, communist despots also go to great lengths to re-educate the masses. Those who object are eradicated.
You can't "rehabilitate" a true patriot. They will go to their grave defending the cause of freedom. Thank you, Sen. Lee, for representing me and those who stand for freedom.
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 54
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 43
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 29
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 21
- Michael Gerson: Religious... 19
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18