I read in the Deseret News that Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, wants to "rehabilitate" Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and other tea party members for their stand on Obamacare ("Hatch says Lee, other tea party Republicans need to be 'rehabilitated,'" Oct.23). From what I understand from history, communist despots also go to great lengths to re-educate the masses. Those who object are eradicated.
You can't "rehabilitate" a true patriot. They will go to their grave defending the cause of freedom. Thank you, Sen. Lee, for representing me and those who stand for freedom.
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- Letter: End daylight saving time
- Robert Bennett: Compromise will morph into...
- Benefit Corporations: Why aren't Utah...
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 56
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 34
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 34
- Letter: End daylight saving time 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Letter: A 'dying' document 27
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in... 26
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21