It has been said that 3 to 5 percent of the American people fought against Britain in the Revolutionary War and about 10 percent of the people supported them in their fight. Robert Wenzel said on LewRockwell.com "that the number of people in the United States, who understand liberty, and want liberty, is under 10 percent."
With those numbers in mind, it is very understandable that Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, is in the minority. When the truth is known by the masses, Mike Lee will be seen as a hero. He had the guts to stand for the right principles and not compromise. He is the best senator Utah has had in decades.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 112
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 73
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 48
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 47
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 34
- The complicated political views of... 32