It has been said that 3 to 5 percent of the American people fought against Britain in the Revolutionary War and about 10 percent of the people supported them in their fight. Robert Wenzel said on LewRockwell.com "that the number of people in the United States, who understand liberty, and want liberty, is under 10 percent."
With those numbers in mind, it is very understandable that Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, is in the minority. When the truth is known by the masses, Mike Lee will be seen as a hero. He had the guts to stand for the right principles and not compromise. He is the best senator Utah has had in decades.
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Cedric Nicholson: Have women become forgotten...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 35
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27