It has been said that 3 to 5 percent of the American people fought against Britain in the Revolutionary War and about 10 percent of the people supported them in their fight. Robert Wenzel said on LewRockwell.com "that the number of people in the United States, who understand liberty, and want liberty, is under 10 percent."
With those numbers in mind, it is very understandable that Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, is in the minority. When the truth is known by the masses, Mike Lee will be seen as a hero. He had the guts to stand for the right principles and not compromise. He is the best senator Utah has had in decades.
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38