It has been said that 3 to 5 percent of the American people fought against Britain in the Revolutionary War and about 10 percent of the people supported them in their fight. Robert Wenzel said on LewRockwell.com "that the number of people in the United States, who understand liberty, and want liberty, is under 10 percent."
With those numbers in mind, it is very understandable that Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, is in the minority. When the truth is known by the masses, Mike Lee will be seen as a hero. He had the guts to stand for the right principles and not compromise. He is the best senator Utah has had in decades.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19