It has been said that 3 to 5 percent of the American people fought against Britain in the Revolutionary War and about 10 percent of the people supported them in their fight. Robert Wenzel said on LewRockwell.com "that the number of people in the United States, who understand liberty, and want liberty, is under 10 percent."
With those numbers in mind, it is very understandable that Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, is in the minority. When the truth is known by the masses, Mike Lee will be seen as a hero. He had the guts to stand for the right principles and not compromise. He is the best senator Utah has had in decades.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25