WEST 41, GRANGER 14: West pummeled visiting Granger, allowing the visitors to score just once in the lopsided region win at home.
HUNTER 49, HILLCREST 0: Hunter jumped to a 20-0 lead after the first quarter and cruised to the comfortable win at home. Nathan Uhi scored three times for the Wolverines, and the team amassed 521 yards.
BINGHAM 52, COPPER HILLS 0: Bingham jumped out to an early 28-point lead after the first quarter and cruised from there. Kyle Gearig finished with four TDs, while Josh Gurr added two of his own on the ground to power the home team in the region victory.
BRIGHTON 34, JORDAN 21: After gaining just 30 yards rushing in the first half, Osa Masina added 140 yards in the second half to help Brighton prevail. Simi Fehoko ignited the Bengals' defense with three interceptions.
HERRIMAN 42, LEHI 17: Herriman's 21-point second quarter helped the Mustangs blow past Lehi on the road. Brandon Farmer broke free for three rushing TDs, one that went for 79 yards, to power the visiting team.
BOX ELDER 31, MOUNTAIN CREST 8: Shad Watson scored a pair of touchdowns as Box Elder improved to 4-1 in Region 5 and officially eliminated Mountain Crest from playoff contention. Jayk Brooks added a long touchdown run for the Bees in the second half to help put the game out of reach.
ROY 55, BONNEVILLE 22: The Royals scored early, jumping out to a 42-14 lead at the half, then cruised to the comfortable win at home.
TIMPANOGOS 49, MURRAY 13: Timpanogos jumped out to an early 28-7 lead at the half and cruised the rest of the way to the region win against Murray.
OLYMPUS 41, MOUNTAIN VIEW 16: Olympus outscored Mountain View 34-14 in the second half to pick up the lopsided region win on the road.
OREM 24, SKYLINE 10: Facing a 10-10 tie entering the fourth quarter, Orem outscored Skyline by 14 points in the final 12 minutes to take the victory. Orem turned two Eagles' interceptions into points en route to victory.
MORGAN 35, NORTH SANPETE 0: Kade Carrigan scored four times and rushed for 114 yards, while Madd Murdock added 127 yards to lead the Trojans to the comfortable win over North Sanpete.
PAROWAN 28, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 26: The Rams scored consistently to edge the Eagles and secure the narrow win.
DELTA 19, GRANTSVILLE 13: Bracken Lovell scored on a 28-yard run with 32 seconds remaining to give Delta the narrow victory at home. Grantsville had scored 13 points in the second half to tie the game.
RICHFIELD 63, CARBON 0:
JUDGE MEMORIAL 49, MANTI 20: Kaden Elliss rushed for a trio of touchdowns and threw for another to lead Judge past visiting Manti. The Bulldogs outscored Manti 28-6 in the second half to secure the victory.
LOGAN 45, HURRICANE 14: Chase Nelson completed 22 of 31 pass attempts for 326 yards and four touchdowns to lead Logan to the lopsided nonregion win at Hurricane. Taylor Compton had six receptions for 102 yards and a TD for the Grizzlies.
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- How did they fare? Locals in the NFL roundup...
- Rock On: A bad day gets worse for Whittingham
- Davis High named top girls soccer team in the...
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad story of...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 55
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 47
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 39
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35