Jenna Kim Jones, a stand-up comedian and freelance writer based in Los Angeles will do four shows in Salt Lake City this weekend.
Jones will be at Wiseguys Trolley Square Oct. 11 and 12, with shows both days at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m.
In April 2012, Huffington Post Comedy named Jones one of 18 Funny Women You Should Be Following on Twitter. She has performed with such comedians as Jim Gaffigan, John Oliver, Wyatt Cenac and Kristen Schaal. She was featured on the "I'm a Mormon" campaign in 2012 and has written and blogged for various publications, including the Deseret News.
Tickets for her shows are $12 and are available online at www.WiseguysComedy.com.
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Photos: Fall colors over Guardsman Pass
- Photos: Elton John brings 'All The Hits' to Utah
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- The latest ‘Godzilla’ reboot...
- ‘Big Bang Theory,’...
- Summer movie season wasn't so bad for 'the...
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 4
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 2
- Actress detained by police refuses to... 1
- Erin Stewart: How to survive your... 1