After several days of government shutdown, it should be clear to everyone that having our government involved in health care is a bad idea.
I've heard rumblings of it impacting Social Security. Do you really want a government that enjoys threatening the welfare of our citizens in charge of our health care? Our Congress and our president enjoy using the pain of the people as a political tool. They will enjoy using the health of the people in the same way. This week alone should show everyone what a bad idea government-run health care is.
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- My view: Global warming needs free market
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 52
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 51
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26