After several days of government shutdown, it should be clear to everyone that having our government involved in health care is a bad idea.
I've heard rumblings of it impacting Social Security. Do you really want a government that enjoys threatening the welfare of our citizens in charge of our health care? Our Congress and our president enjoy using the pain of the people as a political tool. They will enjoy using the health of the people in the same way. This week alone should show everyone what a bad idea government-run health care is.
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- Letter: Drones or privacy
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14