After several days of government shutdown, it should be clear to everyone that having our government involved in health care is a bad idea.
I've heard rumblings of it impacting Social Security. Do you really want a government that enjoys threatening the welfare of our citizens in charge of our health care? Our Congress and our president enjoy using the pain of the people as a political tool. They will enjoy using the health of the people in the same way. This week alone should show everyone what a bad idea government-run health care is.
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in...
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- My view: Common Core tests erode parental rights
- Richard Davis: Let the voters decide the...
- Letter: Same stale air
- In our opinion: Revisiting Abraham Lincoln's...
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme Court...
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 95
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 93
- Letter: Same stale air 46
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 39
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah? 28
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the... 25