After several days of government shutdown, it should be clear to everyone that having our government involved in health care is a bad idea.
I've heard rumblings of it impacting Social Security. Do you really want a government that enjoys threatening the welfare of our citizens in charge of our health care? Our Congress and our president enjoy using the pain of the people as a political tool. They will enjoy using the health of the people in the same way. This week alone should show everyone what a bad idea government-run health care is.
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 82
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 71
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27