After I entered my required zip code in order to send an email to Rep. Jason Chaffetz's website, the site responded with the message; "There are multiple Representatives who share the same 5-digit zip code which was entered. I am only able to accept messages from residents of the 3rd Congressional District of Utah. A 9-digit zip code including the zip+4 extension is required to identify your correct Representative."
This is a very stark demonstration on just how gerrymandered my Salt Lake County neighborhood has become. Why the imposed political injustice on Cottonwood Heights? Were we not rigid enough in our ideology?
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Letter: Singles solution
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- Letter: Protect public lands
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 43
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 21