After I entered my required zip code in order to send an email to Rep. Jason Chaffetz's website, the site responded with the message; "There are multiple Representatives who share the same 5-digit zip code which was entered. I am only able to accept messages from residents of the 3rd Congressional District of Utah. A 9-digit zip code including the zip+4 extension is required to identify your correct Representative."
This is a very stark demonstration on just how gerrymandered my Salt Lake County neighborhood has become. Why the imposed political injustice on Cottonwood Heights? Were we not rigid enough in our ideology?
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our thoughts...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- In our opinion: Fairness for all: Religion...
- Letter: Slap to our history
- Drew Clark: The beams and motes of getting...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 90
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 74
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: Fairness for all:... 44
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination... 38
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27