After I entered my required zip code in order to send an email to Rep. Jason Chaffetz's website, the site responded with the message; "There are multiple Representatives who share the same 5-digit zip code which was entered. I am only able to accept messages from residents of the 3rd Congressional District of Utah. A 9-digit zip code including the zip+4 extension is required to identify your correct Representative."
This is a very stark demonstration on just how gerrymandered my Salt Lake County neighborhood has become. Why the imposed political injustice on Cottonwood Heights? Were we not rigid enough in our ideology?
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38