After I entered my required zip code in order to send an email to Rep. Jason Chaffetz's website, the site responded with the message; "There are multiple Representatives who share the same 5-digit zip code which was entered. I am only able to accept messages from residents of the 3rd Congressional District of Utah. A 9-digit zip code including the zip+4 extension is required to identify your correct Representative."
This is a very stark demonstration on just how gerrymandered my Salt Lake County neighborhood has become. Why the imposed political injustice on Cottonwood Heights? Were we not rigid enough in our ideology?
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19