MORGAN 47, UNION 13: Matt Murdock had 12 carries for 115 yards and two touchdowns and Kade Carrigan added 112 yards and four TDs on just 11 carries to propel Morgan to the lopsided win at home. Ben Holland also had a solid night, rushing with 128 yards and a TD on nine carries for the Trojans.
GRANTSVILLE 38, EMERY 0: Ky Fisher rushed for a pair of touchdowns and threw for another to lead Grantsville to the shutout victory. The Cowboys jumped out to a 28-0 lead at halftime, and never looked back.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 62, CARBON 0: Judge Memorial put up 35 points in the second quarter alone and was led by Max Barnett, who had two scores, along with his brother, Mark Barnett, who also added a touchdown in the win.
MANTI 36, RICHFIELD 27: Kamren Fowles led Manti with 20 carries for 135 yards and three touchdowns -- all of which were from eight yards out -- and the Templars took advantage of three Richfield turnovers, including two fumbles and one interception. Wesley Wright also had a big night on the defensive end, as he forced a fumble and had a fumble return in the win.
JUAB 56, NORTH SANPETE 14: Nick Robins threw for three touchdown and Dalton Harmon rushed for three more as Juab overwhelmed visiting North Sanpete to improve to 3-0 in region play. Juab built a 42-14 first half lead.
CANYON VIEW 45, DELTA 16: Canyon View posted a 20-point lead at the break, and then coasted to the victory over visiting Delta.
JUAN DIEGO 38, UINTAH 16: Juan Diego ran past Uintah on the road as all of its scores came on the ground. Cameron Hansen led the way for the Soaring Eagle with two TDs. Braxton Coonis completed 13 of his 25 passes and threw for 181 yards and two TDs in the loss.
PARK CITY 40, BEN LOMOND 0: Ian Moritz opened the scoring for Park City with a short scamper into the end zone, and then finished the game with three passing touchdowns to help the Miners in the shutout victory. Dustin Landis hauled in a pair of TD receptions and Park City improved to 3-0 in region play.
STANSBURY 21, TOOELE 13: Alexander Mackay put Stansbury on his back, carrying the ball 17 times for 141 yards and a touchdown. Hudson Conrad added a pair of rushing scores as the Stallions held on in the fourth quarter to secure the region win. Jake Brady scored both Tooele touchdowns in the loss.
SNOW CANYON 38, HURRICANE 20: Connor Parry had a monster night for Snow Canyon, tallying 148 yards and three scores on 21 carries to lead the visiting team to the region victory. Zach Kennedy hauled in four receptions for 86 yards and a TD.
PINE VIEW 21, CEDAR 14: The Panthers held off Cedar to improve to 3-1 in region play.
DIXIE 27, DESERT HILLS 7: Lukas Hildebrandt had four receptions for 112 yards and a touchdown, while Andy Appel hauled in four catches for 82 yards and a TD in the Dixie win. Ammon Takau finished the game 10-for-15 with 205 yards and two scores for the Flyers.
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football: Cougars announce future games...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 123
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 68
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 62
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 53
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 51
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 29