Would the world be more moral without God and religion?
Would the world be more moral without God and religion? That may be what Richard Dawkins and other anti-religion activists argue. But today on Real Clear Politics, Dennis Prager published an article that shows "(t)his argument is so wrong both rationally and empirically that its appeal can only be explained by a) a desire to believe it and b) an ignorance of history."
Prager concludes that "Dawkins and his supporters have a right to their atheism. They do not have a right to intellectual dishonesty about atheism."
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23