Would the world be more moral without God and religion?
Would the world be more moral without God and religion? That may be what Richard Dawkins and other anti-religion activists argue. But today on Real Clear Politics, Dennis Prager published an article that shows "(t)his argument is so wrong both rationally and empirically that its appeal can only be explained by a) a desire to believe it and b) an ignorance of history."
Prager concludes that "Dawkins and his supporters have a right to their atheism. They do not have a right to intellectual dishonesty about atheism."
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- My view: Global warming needs free market
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 67
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 58
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 29