Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
DIAMOND RANCH 2, BEAVER 1: Samantha Bermingham scored both goals for the Panthers in the win.
WEST 2, GRANGER 0: Alexi Barbossa and Gwen Wilson each scored for the Panthers in the win over Granger.
HILLCREST 4, TAYLORSVILLE 0: Four players scored in the Hillcrest win over Taylorsville. Nicole Jessen earned the shutout for the Huskies.
COTTONWOOD 2, HUNTER 1: Aitanna Greenwood kicked both goals for the Colts in the win.
ALTA 4, BINGHAM 0: Madie Lyons netted two goals while Sydney Fitzpatrick and Bizzy Phillips each added another to power the home team in the win. Julianne Gentry earned the shutout between the posts for the Lady Hawks.
PLEASANT GROVE 3, HERRIMAN 2: Ashley McBee scored a hat trick to lead the Vikings to the win.
RIVERTON 3, AMERICAN FORK 1: Riverton's Mallory Bostic, Kennedy Hibbard and Hailey Skolmoski each netted goals in the second half to help lift Riverton over American Fork on the road. Brooklyn Vogelsberg scored the lone goal in the loss.
BOX ELDER 4, ROY 0: Paige Stevens had two goals to help the Bees pick up the win against Roy.
CLEARFIELD 4, HIGHLAND 1: Brinley Adams led the Falcons to victory over the Rams with two goals.
CORNER CANYON 4, OREM 0: Corner Canyon's Bayley Bruner found the back of the net twice in each half to power the home team in the win.
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- 2014 NBA draft tracker: An ongoing look at...
- Illuminating: Utah Olympic gold medalist...
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs shine...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Brad Rock: Zealous RSL fans 'Goin' Coconuts'...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 55
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 45
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 39