- 1 Why we need a little Christmas
- 2 Religious freedom and the defense spending bill: What will happen next?
- 3 Book review: 'Temple Reflections' explores LDS temple symbolism
- 4 Messages of peace, love, joy mark 2016 First Presidency's Christmas Devotional
- 5 Elder Dallin H. Oaks at the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional: Prophetic announcements of the Savior's birth
- 29 Religious freedom and the defense spending bill: What will happen next?
- 11 Defending the Faith: Judge Joseph Smith and the legal status of women
- 7 Local mosque hosts community Q&As, promotes open-door policy
- 7 Elder Christofferson prays in U.S. Senate, speaks at Library of Congress about Book of Mormon's legacy
- 5 Bye, bye, BYU smokestack; school dumps coal for greener power
- 5 How the Mormon Tabernacle Choir director unearths musical treasures
- 4 Outcry greets Vatican decision to reaffirm ban on gay priests
- 3 Payson Veterans home renamed for Medal of Honor recipient and Latter-day Saint killed at Pearl Harbor