For a Photoshopped world: 50 lessons I want to teach my daughter
I have a daughter.
Its changed everything. My gorgeous, rough and tumble boys — I love them as hard as they love all things mud, dirt and mortal combat. But raising a girl — I ache to give her a head start in this Pinterest, Photoshopped world.
I wont get it perfect, but dang if Im not going to give it a wild and wonderful go.
Editor's note: This piece, by Lisa-Jo Baker, originally appeared on her blog, LisaJoBaker.com. It has been reprinted here with permission. Visit her blog to see the complete list of 100 Things I Want to Teach My Daughter.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Great-grandfather receives honorary diploma,...
- How strict should parents really be?
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Studies show different roles of mothers...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 169
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror... 6
- Family stress and poverty affect... 6
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- Why exposing your children to another... 4
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- Great-grandfather receives honorary... 3
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 3