For a Photoshopped world: 50 lessons I want to teach my daughter
I have a daughter.
Its changed everything. My gorgeous, rough and tumble boys — I love them as hard as they love all things mud, dirt and mortal combat. But raising a girl — I ache to give her a head start in this Pinterest, Photoshopped world.
I wont get it perfect, but dang if Im not going to give it a wild and wonderful go.
Editor's note: This piece, by Lisa-Jo Baker, originally appeared on her blog, LisaJoBaker.com. It has been reprinted here with permission. Visit her blog to see the complete list of 100 Things I Want to Teach My Daughter.
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings national anthem at...
- Beat the heat: 32 free splash pads in Utah
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills judges on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wil can fly: Utah dad photographs toddler...
- New Tom and Jerry, Curious George cartoons on...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye, Mormon Tabernacle...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 61
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- BYUtv announces cancellation of... 8
- Dan Liljenquist: Overcoming adversity... 7
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: The... 6
- A look at same-sex marriage reaction... 5
- Obama lauds high court decision on gay... 5
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5