There have been a lot of important news items lately. There is the deadly shooting in the Washington Navy Yard, in which 13 people were killed, and more than 30 people were wounded. There is the flooding in Boulder, Colo., in which roads and bridges and homes were washed out.
So I wish the TV news would stop making such a big deal about the intra-state football game between Brigham Young University and the University of Utah. It is much ado about nothing, and I will really be glad when this week will be over.
West Valley City
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 100
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 42
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 39