There have been a lot of important news items lately. There is the deadly shooting in the Washington Navy Yard, in which 13 people were killed, and more than 30 people were wounded. There is the flooding in Boulder, Colo., in which roads and bridges and homes were washed out.
So I wish the TV news would stop making such a big deal about the intra-state football game between Brigham Young University and the University of Utah. It is much ado about nothing, and I will really be glad when this week will be over.
West Valley City
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18