There have been a lot of important news items lately. There is the deadly shooting in the Washington Navy Yard, in which 13 people were killed, and more than 30 people were wounded. There is the flooding in Boulder, Colo., in which roads and bridges and homes were washed out.
So I wish the TV news would stop making such a big deal about the intra-state football game between Brigham Young University and the University of Utah. It is much ado about nothing, and I will really be glad when this week will be over.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: Bullying time
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 76
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 41
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 34
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22