There have been a lot of important news items lately. There is the deadly shooting in the Washington Navy Yard, in which 13 people were killed, and more than 30 people were wounded. There is the flooding in Boulder, Colo., in which roads and bridges and homes were washed out.
So I wish the TV news would stop making such a big deal about the intra-state football game between Brigham Young University and the University of Utah. It is much ado about nothing, and I will really be glad when this week will be over.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32