There have been a lot of important news items lately. There is the deadly shooting in the Washington Navy Yard, in which 13 people were killed, and more than 30 people were wounded. There is the flooding in Boulder, Colo., in which roads and bridges and homes were washed out.
So I wish the TV news would stop making such a big deal about the intra-state football game between Brigham Young University and the University of Utah. It is much ado about nothing, and I will really be glad when this week will be over.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Medicare Advantage
- In our opinion: National security and... 66
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 43
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13