BEAVER 12, GRAND 7: Kasen Hutchins and Jesse McMullin both scored second-half touchdowns as Beaver bounced back from last week's disheartening loss to South Summit with an impressive defensive performance and victory against Grand.
ENTERPRISE 32, SOUTH SEVIER 22: Michael Dougherty rushed for a pair of touchdowns to lead Enterprise. Enterprise also forced two safeties en route to victory.
MORGAN 42, EMERY 7: Morgan's Kade Carrigan ran all over the Emery defense, amassing 155 yards and two touchdowns on just 12 carries. Ben Holland chipped in a pair of rushing scores, and also caught three passes for 46 yards and a TD.
GRANTSVILLE 48, CARBON 0: The Cowboys lassoed a victory over the Dinos in a blowout win on the road to keep their undefeated streak alive.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 40, UNION 16: Judge quarterback Kaden Elliss enjoyed a banner night, rushing for three scores in the region road victory.
MANTI 42, NORTH SANPETE 14: Manti's Connor Aste enjoyed a night to remember, going 7-for-8 through the air for 133 yards and three touchdowns. He also had a pick-six to lead the Templars to victory.
RICHFIELD 44, CANYON VIEW 0: Brodie Ellis' nifty running kept the Richfield offense humming as he picked up 148 yards on the ground, including a 65-yard score.
JUAB 50, DELTA 26: Nick Robins completed 11 of 17 passes for 241 yards and four touchdowns to spark the Wasps in the high-scoring victory. Jeff Rowley added 113 receiving yards and a TD on four catches.
PARK CITY 24, TOOELE 21: Park City's Grayson Maddux intercepted a pass at Tooele's 10-yard line with 40 seconds remaining in the game and returned it for a TD to secure the victory. IanMoritz passed for 375 yards and thee touchdowns.
STANSBURY 42, BEN LOMOND 16: Hudson Conrad finished with three touchdowns, including a 38-yard punt return to get Stansbury on the scoreboard. Alexander Mackay added a pair or rushing scores for the Stallions.
DESERT HILLS 44, PAYSON 13: Jordan Hokanson hauled in eight catches for 208 yards and a touchdown, and the Desert Hills defense dominated throughout in racing past Payson to improve to 5-0 this season. Sophomore quarterback Nick Warmsley completed 60 percent of his passes for 344 yards and three touchdowns while Bridger Cowdin added a receiving touchdown and two rushing TDs.
CEDAR 6, HURRICANE 0: In a low scoring affair, Jeff Rogers hit a two field goals that would prove to be the only tallies on the scoreboard. Cedar was able to hold defensively to prevent Hurricane from getting on the board.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- Utah Jazz: Boos for Paul Millsap?...
- David Stockton, son of John, saves the day...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 68
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26