BEAVER 12, GRAND 7: Kasen Hutchins and Jesse McMullin both scored second-half touchdowns as Beaver bounced back from last week's disheartening loss to South Summit with an impressive defensive performance and victory against Grand.
ENTERPRISE 32, SOUTH SEVIER 22: Michael Dougherty rushed for a pair of touchdowns to lead Enterprise. Enterprise also forced two safeties en route to victory.
MORGAN 42, EMERY 7: Morgan's Kade Carrigan ran all over the Emery defense, amassing 155 yards and two touchdowns on just 12 carries. Ben Holland chipped in a pair of rushing scores, and also caught three passes for 46 yards and a TD.
GRANTSVILLE 48, CARBON 0: The Cowboys lassoed a victory over the Dinos in a blowout win on the road to keep their undefeated streak alive.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 40, UNION 16: Judge quarterback Kaden Elliss enjoyed a banner night, rushing for three scores in the region road victory.
MANTI 42, NORTH SANPETE 14: Manti's Connor Aste enjoyed a night to remember, going 7-for-8 through the air for 133 yards and three touchdowns. He also had a pick-six to lead the Templars to victory.
RICHFIELD 44, CANYON VIEW 0: Brodie Ellis' nifty running kept the Richfield offense humming as he picked up 148 yards on the ground, including a 65-yard score.
JUAB 50, DELTA 26: Nick Robins completed 11 of 17 passes for 241 yards and four touchdowns to spark the Wasps in the high-scoring victory. Jeff Rowley added 113 receiving yards and a TD on four catches.
PARK CITY 24, TOOELE 21: Park City's Grayson Maddux intercepted a pass at Tooele's 10-yard line with 40 seconds remaining in the game and returned it for a TD to secure the victory. IanMoritz passed for 375 yards and thee touchdowns.
STANSBURY 42, BEN LOMOND 16: Hudson Conrad finished with three touchdowns, including a 38-yard punt return to get Stansbury on the scoreboard. Alexander Mackay added a pair or rushing scores for the Stallions.
DESERT HILLS 44, PAYSON 13: Jordan Hokanson hauled in eight catches for 208 yards and a touchdown, and the Desert Hills defense dominated throughout in racing past Payson to improve to 5-0 this season. Sophomore quarterback Nick Warmsley completed 60 percent of his passes for 344 yards and three touchdowns while Bridger Cowdin added a receiving touchdown and two rushing TDs.
CEDAR 6, HURRICANE 0: In a low scoring affair, Jeff Rogers hit a two field goals that would prove to be the only tallies on the scoreboard. Cedar was able to hold defensively to prevent Hurricane from getting on the board.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48