- 1 Jay's Jokes: A quaint old holiday commemorating presidents
- 2 My view: Utah champions public lands while Outdoor Retailer walks away
- 3 About Utah: Utah's first organized marathon is still running strong
- 4 In our opinion: All political persuasions should celebrate Presidents Day
- 5 Let process unfold
- 44 Town hall disruptions — what do they accomplish?
- 39 My view: The tweets are the real threat to rule of law, not the president’s executive orders
- 27 My view: Utah champions public lands while Outdoor Retailer walks away
- 26 Investigate what?
- 23 Letter: Chaffetz treated rudely
- 21 Letter: Strayed from values
- 21 In our opinion: State's appetite for revenue should not be sated with a food tax
- 20 Jay Evensen: If Trump undoes Bears Ears, how would that alter the future?