When Obamacare was passed and signed into law, the promise was that everybody would have access to affordable health care. Since then numerous groups and organizations, including and especially Congress, have requested and been granted exemptions to the law.
If this law is so good, then why are so many groups trying to get out of it? I propose that our four congressmen and two senators introduce legislation requiring that nobody, individual or organization, be exempt from this law. If it is good enough for the people who have no political connections or influence, then it should be good enough for everybody. I want to see where our representatives and senators stand on this. Would they please explain why this cannot be done?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core just...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 31
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28