When Obamacare was passed and signed into law, the promise was that everybody would have access to affordable health care. Since then numerous groups and organizations, including and especially Congress, have requested and been granted exemptions to the law.
If this law is so good, then why are so many groups trying to get out of it? I propose that our four congressmen and two senators introduce legislation requiring that nobody, individual or organization, be exempt from this law. If it is good enough for the people who have no political connections or influence, then it should be good enough for everybody. I want to see where our representatives and senators stand on this. Would they please explain why this cannot be done?
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- Improving voter turnout still a tough nut to...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 74
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 32