When Obamacare was passed and signed into law, the promise was that everybody would have access to affordable health care. Since then numerous groups and organizations, including and especially Congress, have requested and been granted exemptions to the law.
If this law is so good, then why are so many groups trying to get out of it? I propose that our four congressmen and two senators introduce legislation requiring that nobody, individual or organization, be exempt from this law. If it is good enough for the people who have no political connections or influence, then it should be good enough for everybody. I want to see where our representatives and senators stand on this. Would they please explain why this cannot be done?
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: We can do better
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- In our opinion: Navajo Nation looks to combat...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 49
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 37
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: We can do better 26
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22