When Obamacare was passed and signed into law, the promise was that everybody would have access to affordable health care. Since then numerous groups and organizations, including and especially Congress, have requested and been granted exemptions to the law.
If this law is so good, then why are so many groups trying to get out of it? I propose that our four congressmen and two senators introduce legislation requiring that nobody, individual or organization, be exempt from this law. If it is good enough for the people who have no political connections or influence, then it should be good enough for everybody. I want to see where our representatives and senators stand on this. Would they please explain why this cannot be done?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- This year's most popular editorials
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Letter: Condoning torture
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 45
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Condoning torture 34
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 26
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 25