32. I know that three pesky brothers can be frustrating, but remember that quiet talk is the language of peace. One day, they'll be your good friends.
33. When life gets dreary, pray. And shop, sometimes.
34. It's OK to enjoy clothes — just don't let them consume you.
35. You don't need to wash your hair every day ...
36. ... but if possible, you should bathe every day.
37. Some boys will break your heart, but I promise that you'll get over them.
38. A few tiny bites of raw cookie dough won't kill you. Eating a whole bowlful is gross.
39. It's OK to ask your friends not to swear.
40. Never stop practicing the piano.
41. Squeeze in a few more veggies and fruits each day.
42. Marry a guy who loves kids.
43. My job right now is to take care of you. Your job is to do your very best in school. Study hard, get good grades, join clubs, play sports, and foster the spirit of participation and hard work.
44. Did you know that money, doorknobs, public toilets and phones carry millions of disgusting bacteria? Wash your hands often.
45. Don't be in a hurry to wear makeup.
46. Be kind to children younger than you.
47. Respect adults and the elderly by using polite language and manners.
48. Count your blessings. You have so much more than so many.
49. There is something very genuine about a handwritten thank-you note.
50. Always remember how much your dad and I love you.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- Families celebrate Christmas traditions as...
- Genealogy: A journal has many uses
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Holiday video game guide: Something for...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Food Storage Essentials: What about storing...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 112
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16
- Tips for living: One woman's journey to... 9
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 8
- The Killers collaborates with Owen... 7
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh... 6