32. I know that three pesky brothers can be frustrating, but remember that quiet talk is the language of peace. One day, they'll be your good friends.
33. When life gets dreary, pray. And shop, sometimes.
34. It's OK to enjoy clothes — just don't let them consume you.
35. You don't need to wash your hair every day ...
36. ... but if possible, you should bathe every day.
37. Some boys will break your heart, but I promise that you'll get over them.
38. A few tiny bites of raw cookie dough won't kill you. Eating a whole bowlful is gross.
39. It's OK to ask your friends not to swear.
40. Never stop practicing the piano.
41. Squeeze in a few more veggies and fruits each day.
42. Marry a guy who loves kids.
43. My job right now is to take care of you. Your job is to do your very best in school. Study hard, get good grades, join clubs, play sports, and foster the spirit of participation and hard work.
44. Did you know that money, doorknobs, public toilets and phones carry millions of disgusting bacteria? Wash your hands often.
45. Don't be in a hurry to wear makeup.
46. Be kind to children younger than you.
47. Respect adults and the elderly by using polite language and manners.
48. Count your blessings. You have so much more than so many.
49. There is something very genuine about a handwritten thank-you note.
50. Always remember how much your dad and I love you.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Celebrities and their kids: Family is still...
- Are millennials really the generation we...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Doug Robinson: Reuniting families — One...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 46
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- The rough road of single motherhood... 11
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation... 8
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,... 7
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes' 6