Let me get this straight: President Barack Obama was willing to send in planes to unseat Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, send in advisers to unseat Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, and now send in ships to unseat Bashar Assad in Syria. But he wasn't willing to send in one soldier with one gun to save four Americans from being brutally killed and dozens of Americans from being maimed in Benghazi.
My question is simple: Why?
Salt Lake City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 61
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 41
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30