Let me get this straight: President Barack Obama was willing to send in planes to unseat Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, send in advisers to unseat Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, and now send in ships to unseat Bashar Assad in Syria. But he wasn't willing to send in one soldier with one gun to save four Americans from being brutally killed and dozens of Americans from being maimed in Benghazi.
My question is simple: Why?
Salt Lake City
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18