Let me get this straight: President Barack Obama was willing to send in planes to unseat Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, send in advisers to unseat Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, and now send in ships to unseat Bashar Assad in Syria. But he wasn't willing to send in one soldier with one gun to save four Americans from being brutally killed and dozens of Americans from being maimed in Benghazi.
My question is simple: Why?
Salt Lake City
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9