Let me get this straight: President Barack Obama was willing to send in planes to unseat Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, send in advisers to unseat Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, and now send in ships to unseat Bashar Assad in Syria. But he wasn't willing to send in one soldier with one gun to save four Americans from being brutally killed and dozens of Americans from being maimed in Benghazi.
My question is simple: Why?
Salt Lake City
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 42
- Letter: American billionaires 34
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- President should not act without... 28