Let me get this straight: President Barack Obama was willing to send in planes to unseat Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, send in advisers to unseat Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, and now send in ships to unseat Bashar Assad in Syria. But he wasn't willing to send in one soldier with one gun to save four Americans from being brutally killed and dozens of Americans from being maimed in Benghazi.
My question is simple: Why?
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Drew Clark: The right to be forgiven, not...
- Letter: Divorce hearings
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 37
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24