Stericycle continues to stonewall news outlets when they ask for comments on their leaky facility in North Salt Lake.
I wonder who these guys think they are. Corporations are creatures of the state and as such must be responsive to the public. I think this is high-handed behavior of the worst sort and that they are damaging public health. I encourage the governor to shut them down.
North Salt Lake
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26