Stericycle continues to stonewall news outlets when they ask for comments on their leaky facility in North Salt Lake.
I wonder who these guys think they are. Corporations are creatures of the state and as such must be responsive to the public. I think this is high-handed behavior of the worst sort and that they are damaging public health. I encourage the governor to shut them down.
North Salt Lake
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- Improving voter turnout still a tough nut to...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 75
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 40
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 32