Stericycle continues to stonewall news outlets when they ask for comments on their leaky facility in North Salt Lake.
I wonder who these guys think they are. Corporations are creatures of the state and as such must be responsive to the public. I think this is high-handed behavior of the worst sort and that they are damaging public health. I encourage the governor to shut them down.
North Salt Lake
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 52
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- Letter: Trump’s chances 36
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 25
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs 21