Stericycle continues to stonewall news outlets when they ask for comments on their leaky facility in North Salt Lake.
I wonder who these guys think they are. Corporations are creatures of the state and as such must be responsive to the public. I think this is high-handed behavior of the worst sort and that they are damaging public health. I encourage the governor to shut them down.
North Salt Lake
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 41
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- In our opinion: Moving forward... 24