Stericycle continues to stonewall news outlets when they ask for comments on their leaky facility in North Salt Lake.
I wonder who these guys think they are. Corporations are creatures of the state and as such must be responsive to the public. I think this is high-handed behavior of the worst sort and that they are damaging public health. I encourage the governor to shut them down.
North Salt Lake
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 44
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32