LONE PEAK 4, HERRIMAN 1: Lone Peak came running out of the gate, scoring twice in the first 6 minutes. Tess Arnold, Natalie Lewis, TJ McKendrick, and Kylee Parke all scored a goal a piece in the Knights victory.
MOUNTAIN CREST 3, ROY 0: Mountain Crest methodically handled Roy, picking up the win on the road.
LOGAN 2, OGDEN 1: Demi Lopez buried a penalty kick late in the game, her second of the match, to give the Grizzlies a one-goal advantage that would hold for a region victory.
BONNEVILLE 5, BOX ELDER 4: Bonneville picked up the intensity in the second half, scoring 4 times to get the come from behind victory. Ellee Hall scored a hat trick for the Lakers.
EAST 9, KEARNS 1: Nell Stevens headed a big day offensively for the Leopards, scoring a hat trick in the win over Kearns.
HIGHLAND 5, JUDGE MEMORIAL 1: Jade Larsen led the Rams with two scores, as Highland jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the region battle against Judge.
CORNER CANYON 5, MURRAY 1: Bayley Bruner scored a hat trick to push Corner Canyon past the Spartans in Region 7 action.
TIMPANOGOS 4, MOUNTAIN VIEW 0: Four different girls had an assist for Timpanogos, who behind two Devri Hartle goals managed to shake a scoreless first half with four second half goals.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 3, SPRINGVILLE 2: Elise Flake scored the winning goal with 10 minutes remaining in the match to turn away the comeback attempt from Springville.
SNOW CANYON 1, PINE VIEW 0: Snow Canyon held defensively, only allowing three shots on frame in the region victory. Grace Walton recorded the shutout.
CEDAR 6, DESERT HILLS 4: Cedar got scores from five different players, including two from Courtney Carpenter, and prevailed in a high scoring match versus Desert Hills.
CANYON VIEW 4, HURRICANE 0: After playing a closely competitive first half, Canyon View pulled away from Hurricane thanks to two second half goals from Sadi Adams.
JUAN DIEGO 1, PARK CITY 1: Neither team could gain an advantage in either overtime as the match ended in a 1-1 draw.
UNION 3, MORGAN 1: Union rolled to victory behind second half goals from McKell Goodrich and Shianna Thompson, who scored twice in the match.
BEAR RIVER 3, TOOELE 1: Sadie Croney scored a pair of goals for Bear River, who improved to 6-1-1 with the solid victory at Tooele.
CARBON 3, RICHFIELD 2: Kylie Paige netted a hat trick, while Carbon goalkeeper Jaylie Jensen made some incredible saves to lift Carbon to its first region win of the season. Jalynne Jensen scored both Richfield goals.
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 35
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26