It is the moral, constitutional and personal duty of the Congress to make clear to the world from its position of power that a dictator or anyone else cannot use gas to murder children for personal benefit. It must vote to give the president of our United States the power to surgically respond to that demonic act in Syria should it be necessary.
For Congress to put politics and its re-election lust ahead of that duty speaks clearly to its personal integrity, avarice and greed.
This Congress will never be able to hide from this crucial moment in its history.
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 59
- Letter: Gun control 57
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 51
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40