It is the moral, constitutional and personal duty of the Congress to make clear to the world from its position of power that a dictator or anyone else cannot use gas to murder children for personal benefit. It must vote to give the president of our United States the power to surgically respond to that demonic act in Syria should it be necessary.
For Congress to put politics and its re-election lust ahead of that duty speaks clearly to its personal integrity, avarice and greed.
This Congress will never be able to hide from this crucial moment in its history.
- Letter: Moral decline
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive State's...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- Socratic observations — Society cannot...
- Letter: Moral decline 81
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 48
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28