Waiters and waitresses make $2.13 an hour. But I have seen so many people leave a 10 percent tip.
The proper way to tip is to start at 18 to 20 percent. You can work up or down from there, depending on how good the service was.
Waiters and waitresses cannot make a living off 10 percent tips.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17